Shin Godzilla Atomic Death

"The scene first showed a giant, black creature as it glows purple and stretches its jaws, splitting down the middle."

RWY: Eww.

Yang: I don't think Grimm can do that.

Blake: Anything's possible Yang.

"The creature is then seen again in an overview shot, glowing purple out of its back.

Over in the distance, a couple of the Cabinet members of the Japanese Bureaucracy were watching as the creature glowing in the city.

"Gojira's Back seems to be Glowing! No Further Details"

Prime Minister/RWBY: For What?"

Just as they said that, Gojira began spewing a black ash like smoke and pour it all over the city, covering the area. Gojira's silver membrane lids covered his eyes as his mouth and the smoke ignites to a fiery orange.

The fire travelled so fast and powerful, it pushes all of the cars and trucks and burned several buildings; igniting the city into flames."

Ruby/Weiss: Oh my God-

Yang: -Zilla.

Ruby: At least no one is down there, right?

Weiss: That level of destruction. There is no way a single Grimm of that size can do that.

"The creature then concentrates the fire into a concentrated purple beam as it tilts its head to the sky, destroying the first bomber"

RWBY: What?!

Weiss: That's not possible.

Ruby: It just shoots a laser, what?!

"Running into a subway station, one of the characters call out the Deputy Chief to get inside the station, where they are protected from the beam.

In the outskirts of the city, traffic was heavy. A car was driving away from the city, when man inside the car was talking to the some others on the radio after the first stealth bomber was destroyed.

Woman: Godzilla. Truly God incarnate"

Weiss: Wow. This scene is just...

Ruby: Emotional.

Yang: I can't believe that. Imagine that thing were to be in Remnant.

Ruby: It's lucky for us we have no Grimm that can do that. Right? And here is no Grim bigger than the usual.

"The target is shooting some unidentified weapon from the front. Bomber 2 and Bomber 3 will circle in from behind. Payback time."

"Roger. Payback".

And then the stealth Bombers drop their bombs above the burning city.

Godzilla immediately shuts its mouth, as the monster hunches over, exposing its back and dorsal plates to be sky."

Ruby: What's it going to do?

"As soon as RWBY have sight of the falling bombs, Godzilla fires Photon beams out of its back!"

RWBY: What?!

"The beams themselves destroyed all off the bombs and the remaining Stealth Bombers.

Godzilla then shoots its atomic laser again, first directing the beam to the ground before moving the beam sideways, destroying the helicopter carrying some of the Government and slicing through multiple buildings"

Ruby/Weiss: Woah

Yang: Dang. And just if it can't be that impressive, it does that.

"Godzilla's slowly decreases to the thermal flame as shot of the city were shown. The devastation of Godzilla's atomic breathe that has decimated the city, turning it to what people would refer to as hell"

Weiss: the City.

Blake: It's burning.

Yang hold onto Ruby as the latter looked to the image in tears. The destructive potential of this beast have proved them that despite their power, even they can be powerless to stop and unstoppable force - reminding them of how small they are in the word that they lived in.

"After several more shots of the city and the people that have survived, Godzilla's silhuoette casts over the fire as the monster final stops to a halt, sleeping in suspended-animation after expending so much energy."

Ruby: That was cool and sad at the same time.

Weiss: At least the creature is fictional. It's not like it could happen now.

Ruby: Still.

Blake: The level of destruction was immense. I can't believe the people have to deal with this thing.

Yang: Very destructive, but hey it's always welcome in my book. Not that I want or need that to happen. But hey, at least it's cool - even after the entre city just combust into flames.