GVK 2021 Trailer

The first scene depicts a city currently being attacked, as the mountain behind the city was blown up.

Yang: Hmm... Tough life.

Ruby: Ooh... I hope the people are okay.

Weiss: They are Ruby, they are.

The next shot showed people running into the subway with the cloud behind them over head.

"This is our only chance", a man spoke.

The next shot showed a navy comprised mostly of destroyers and battleships as well as a few carriers with a helicopter flying by - all escorting a large transport vessel.

Weiss: That's a big fleet... in the ocean.

The next shot showed inside of a helicopter, and out the window showed some fur.

Ruby: Is that Kong?

Blake: It's very likely, considering that Kong is an oversized gorilla.

Then a low angel shot of the waves crashing against the cargo ship and a giant gorilla hand.

"We have to take it", the man continued.

Then they see a sleeping Kong, having cuffs around his neck and limbs.

Yang: That's quite a nap.

Blake: I'll say.

Ruby: But that's cruel. You know the chains around him

Weiss: True.

After that, the trailer shows the company that is producing the movie. A shot after that, shows Kong fiddling with his chains as the humans walked towards the Titan with curiosity.

"We need Kong".

Then screen fades to show the man that spoke earlier, "- the world needs him, to stop what's coming". Then a jet soars across the see and into the sunset (or sunrise?).

After that, the scene changes into a jungle-like environment with a little girl passing through.

Ruby: She's cute.

Yang: Just like you ~.

Ruby: Awe.

Weiss: I wished my family were more like them.

The nest shot showed a pair of giant legs walking towards the girl, however, the girl didn't move. Was it fear, who knows?

"And this Child..."

The Child hold a figure up to the giant before her, the figure itself make of a bunch of coconut fibers and such.

"She's the one he'll communicates with", the scene proceeded to show the Child and a woman behind her.

Weiss: So this Child is your only form of communication with Kong? How does that work?

Blake: Maybe they have a bond?

The screen fades to the woman talking to the man, "I know they had a bond-".

Blake: Knew it!

"She had nowhere to go-", the next scene shows the woman and the Child bonding in a room, "so I made a promise to protect her".

The next scene showed Kong being restless with his chains and in the pouring rain. The Child steps forward, much to the worried adults who merely stares at the two.

"And I think in some way", the Child and Kong pointed their fingers at each other, ever inching closer and closer, "Kong did the same". The shot after shows the size of Kong compared to the Child.