Neil deGrasse Tyson & Steve Harvey discuss on Uranus | Celebrity Family Feud

In the opening shot, shows the stage of Family Feud and the audience cheering as the host, Steve Harvey cake to greet the one, the only, Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Ruby: That's a lot of people.

Weiss: It's a game show, what do you expect?

Ruby: Really? Ok.

Steve Harvey greeted Neil, an Astrophysicist and Tv host, "Neil how your doin' man", Neil tries to reply to the tv host, "How are you doing man", before the former continues, "I finally meet you".

"I uh.... Long overdue, my friend".

Weiss: Hmm... So he studies something else? Interesting.

Blake: Yeah. Astro... Astra... Astrophysics? That's something.

"I've seen you on Discovery or stuff. You always talk about stuff that I don't know a damn 'bout".

Ruby: So, is he a scientist?

Weiss: Quite so.

Neil laughed a bit, "J-Just trying to bring the Universe down to Earth".

"I've been goin' "Man, this brother is brilliant".

Steve then directed himself to a woman besides Neil, "Miranda, how your doin' darling".

Yang: Ooh, talking to a woman like that? Nice Steve.

"I'm doing good", Miranda answered.

Steve asked her, "... And your relation to Neil", she answered swiftly, "Daughter".

"You're his daughter"

"Yes"

Yang: She looked pretty young.

Weiss: Yeah. Almost as if she is in her 20s.

"Now", Steve addresses, "Ok, Neil, named her after one of the moons of Ur-anus".

Yang: Oh, I can think of the jokes from that alone.

Weiss: I could see that, but not a pun from you, Yang.

Yang: Aww, come on, Ice Queen. Mine can't be that bad.

Blake: To be honest, the puns you've made aren't the best and it's very unexpected if you did give out a good pun.

Yang: Like what? Ur-anus was meant to spell Uranus and Ur-anus is... You know what, nevermind.

Neil correct Steve, "U-Uranus, I think it's how it's spelled".

"Oh", Steve realizes, which the crowd need up laughing, "Ur-anus is the thing in the middle -"

Yang started to chuckle at the Joke, while the rest of her teammates either stare at her with confusion or disgust; giggled a bit; or didn't get the joke, yet.

"I'm sorry", Steve apologies, then continued, "Two different areas. Totally". "Uranus is up there", Steve points up to the sky, "Ur-anus is right...", he was about to direct to the butt, but he stops the action after showing where the area is, "No one seen that".

Yang begin to laugh a bit, with he others kinda following her along, after realizing what the joke is.

Neil said, "You could say Ur-anus until you're... 8, you know and then your...", which offended Steve and the TV host walked up to the astro physicist as he scold, "Hey Hey..."

Yang: Well that escalated quickly.

Neil tried to explain back, but Steve continues with his scold, "I'm-I'm tired of your ass man", Team RWBY were a bit surprised, but laugh anyways as the crowd and the contestants burst into laughter, "you-you ain't... You ain't gonna come up here.... And keep talking to me, like I'm stupid"!

"No is Ur-anus. You can say Ur-anus until your 8".

Neil tried to say, "No... I... The children".

Steve continued, "I'm 60! And thought I nailed it".

Weiss: Really? He doesn't look that old.

Blake: Maybe is the bald head that he have.

Neil finally speak after laughing hard, "What you said, it doesn't matter in this game", "No, it doesn't", Steve replied, then continued, "Oh I'm going to get you up... Oh please know, the moment you missed one", then Neil realizes and laughs a bit.

Ruby: Well that was something.

Weiss: A TV show host and a scientist having an argument about a particular word.

Yang: Which then led to this chaos with the name being joked around as...

Blake: I think we've heard it enough to know, Yang.

. . . . .