Kung Fu Hustle - Running Scene

The landlady groans in anger as she pointed and yelled, "You again, you pair of shits!"

Yang: Oh she's pissed.

The Landlord tells everyone to go back to their homes as two men run out of the alley, with the Landlady chasing them. The two ended up in a T intersection and one of them, Sing, whose body have knives sticking to him, tell his friend, "let's split up", and the two split.

Blake: I wonder how she'll be able to catch up with them.

Ruby: Didn't you guys notice the knives on his body?

Weiss: Yeah. How is he not bleeding from that?

The Landlady looked to Sing and said, "Yes! (Originally she is said "Split?")", strike a pose and her feet started to run.

Ruby/Weiss: What!

Blake: Okay, what?

Yang: [Snickered] what? Her feet stayed in place before she begins running?

In the next shot, Sing is already far ahead of the Landlady, but she catches up with him. Seeing that she's behind her, Sing picks up some speed himself. His legs began to ran just as the Landlady was close to him. The two then continued the chase in ludicrous speeds on a road.

Ruby: They are fast.

Blake: What is going on anymore?

Weiss: This is just as silly as a cartoon.

Yang: You could say that again, ice queen.

During the speed chase, Sing looked to his shoulder on his right and uses the knife there as a rear view mirror - to see that the Landlady is steadily approaching. Sing looked back and tried as hard as he can to run as fast as he can from the Landlady, who does the same.

By the time the two launched out of a sloped hill, they did mid-air poses before coming back down and continue the chase.

By this point, RWBY is just giggling and laughing by the sheer and utter silliness of this scene. They bet the entire movie is a lot more sillier than this scene alone.

(And it is with a deep story)

The two continued to run for countless meters till they saw a truck. They turn to the left and saw another truck.

RWBY now wonders what the two would do: A) Go down, B) Jump up, or c) something silly.

In a split moment before collision, Sing chose A, while the Landlady chose B. They saw the Landlady held her skirt down, while Sing is on his side, with his legs still moving as they were wheels of a motorcycle. They saw the Landlady once more until...

!CRASH!

RWBY: Ooh. 😣

After the crash, the Landlady's flipflop, bra and a couple of her cylinder things (Idk what it is called) and cut to Sing on the ground with said things falling on him.

Sing walks away relatively "unharmed" as RWBY saw the Landlady smacked onto a billboard before slipping and popping off from said billboard.

Yang: Wow. I just can't believe it.

Ruby: They were fast, but I didn't know it all could be that ridiculous.

Weiss: I'll be surprised if any of us can keep a straight face from this one scene alone.

Blake: It'll take some amount of will to even attempt to keep a straight face from this film.