The A-Team: I love it when a plan comes together.

"The scene shows a military helicopter firing missiles at a red helicopter. In the pursuit, the red helicopter, piloted by H.M. Murdock, maneuver around a cliff side to avoid the missiles."

Weiss: Wait what?

Ruby: Woah. I've never seen a bullhead that small.

Blake: It doesn't even have engines. How can that be possible?

Yang: Dang.

"Murdock: We have some good air-to-air combat, ey boys?.

Face: Don't look at me! Look over there!

As the helicopter flew towards a bridge, Murdock explains to the team, "He's only got heat seekers left!"

Weiss: Oh.

Ruby: What's a heat seeker?

Weiss: It's a specialized tech that tracks a specific heat temperature and they will lock onto the temperature target until: A. Destroyed the target or B. They hit something.

Ruby: Can't we use that on Grimm?

Blake: That's the thing. Grimm usually have very low temperatures.

Ruby: Really?

Weiss/Blake: Yes.

"Hannibal: Captain, get us out of here!

Murdock: Hold on, this could get ugly! Here we go!

Murdock flew the helicopter up above the bridge, with the Chopper follow closely behind.

"Come on baby, climb climb!"

Inside the A-Team's helicopter, the members scream with adrenaline and terror as Murdock flew the helicopter higher and higher.

The person that is pursuing the A-Team look forward as he ordered the pilot to fire the heatseekers.

Murdock: Woah! Missiles!

Murdock quickly shutdown the helicopter with the heatseekers hitting each other, while he said, "That's how we deal with heatseekers, Chaps! We go cold."

Weiss: That's smart.

Ruby: Very cool.

Yang: But what's keeping them in the air?

"The teama eyes' widen as a sudden realization just hit them in one blow. Because Murdock shutdown the aircraft, the propeller can't spin: no thrust = no flight. And that leads into the scene where the helicopter is falling to its doom.

BA: The Hell!

While Murdock tries to restart the vehicle, B.A. accidentally fell out from the body, but luckily latches onto the door as he is hanging from outside.

Hannibal: Face, get him in here!

Face swears, "Oh Shit! Oh shit!", As he frantically hold onto BA's hand to prevent the latter from separating."

Ruby: That's insane.

Yang: Dang. I hate to be Jaune, if he were to be in that position.

"As Face brought BA back into the helicopter, Murdock finally manages to start the vehicle to continue flying. It was at this moment that Face finally bring BA inside the helicopter.

Murdock: Close the door! I know you're airborne ranger, but that was ridiculous!"

Weiss: and it's true.

Blake: Then again, it's Murdock's fault for putting his life in-danger. Though...

Weiss/Blake: It could be countered by the fact that they didn't close the door.

"Face: You're gonna be okay.

Face: Boss, the idea was to tail Sisco, not the other way around!

Hannibal: 1 step ahead of the game isn't the plan, kid. 2 or 3 steps ahead; beating an enemy's move before it was even made! That's the plan."

Weiss: That's smart.

Blake: Very.

Ruby: I wonder what they will do.

"Hannibal looks down with a device on his hand as he mumbled, "That's it. Lock on my LC".

As the SISCO's helicopter continued attacking the A-Team's helicopter, Hannibal warns them:

Hannibal: General Sisco, you are currently engage an unauthorized warfare against United States Military personnel -

Sisco: No no no no! You engaged me!

Hannibal: I repeat, you are engaged in unauthorized warfare against United States Military personnel...

The device then shows the team that they were at a border.

Hannibal: Over United States airspace.

Sisco: What?

Hannibal: Alpha Mike...

Face: Foxtrot!

Hannibal: Foxtrot! In other words:

Sisco regretted his decision too late as an F-18 fired their missiles at SISCO's attack helicopter.

Hannibal: Adios, Motherfucker!

The missiles hit Sisco's copter, causing an explosion. The teams cheered and roar in excitement and relief as the pursuit has ended.

Hannibal: Yeah!

Face: [Laughs] That was awesome!

B.A.: That wasn't awesome.

Face: I should've never doubted you, boss!

Hannibal: There's a plan in everything, kid. And I love it when a plan comes together!"

Yang: Hell yeah!

Weiss: Now that is good.

Ruby: I can't believe it. That was so cool!

Blake: That's impressive.

Yang/Ruby: Yeah!