The Queen is missing

Deathbringer's POV:
I awoke with a huge yawn that woke up every dragon within 50 tail lengths including a very grumpy Seawing princess. Tsunami stormed right on over to me and slapped me hard in the shoulder. She was visiting Glory but I suspect that she was on a mission to piss me off. "That's for waking me up!" Tsunami yelled snapping me back to reality. I grinned smugly like I always do and said "I don't know what you are talking about" with an innocent face. Tsunami just narrowed her eyes and scowled, fuming. "Well I'm going to check on Glory." I said slipping away but I could still feel her glare on my back.

I casually walked over to the newly made Rainwing palace that Queen Glory installed for her and future royal generations. I looked like I was a cook or someone that was just going to work, but really I was anxious to see Glory. I was going to make her take the day off and when the sunsets, I get down on one knee. I knew it was time; I was going to propose tonight.

Once I was inside, I went straight to Glory's office and knocked knowing that if I didn't, Glory wouldn't let him in. When there was no answer, I knocked again, no answer. By now, Deathbringer was getting really worried so he just opened the door. "Glory?" I called no one was there. "That's odd" Deathbringer thought. Glory was always in her office doing mind numbing work. "Where could she be?"

Deathbringer searched the whole palace but there was no sign of Glory anywhere. There wasn't even a slight scent of her. He checked her favorite places next. Nothing. He had to inform the Dragonets of Destiny. "The Queen is missing," he thought mournfully.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So what did you think? Comment suggestions I'm always open! Also I'll try to have as many updates as possible, but I have school so don't get your hopes up too high.
-HybridQueen5