The Throne

(Just imagen the throne a lot bigger, colorful and with flowers)

 2 months later...

Deathbringer's POV:

I was looking for Glory yet again with Wisteria.

We'd gotten a lot closer over the two months, she reminded me of Glory.

I we telling her about the amazing things Glory had done and, if I do say so myself, I did an an impressive job of telling her. I was up to the part where I was fearlessly rescuing Glory from the island prison, when a messenger bird arrived with a letter in it's beak. It landed on a branch next to us and dropped a small scroll in my talon:

Dear Deathbringer,

You have been summand to the throne room for an audience with the Queen. Report to the throne room immediately.

Her majesty,  Queen Grandeur 

"What's that?" Wisteria asked curiously.

"Grandeur wants me to come to the throne room." It doesn't matter that Grandeur is temporarily Queen I won't call her Queen Glory is Queen, and no one else.

"Then you should go, I'll continue searching for you" Wisteria said understandingly, a bit too understandingly. Like she new Grandeur was going to ask me to come and had been waiting for the message to come.

I nodded and walk thords the palace. As I approached the entrance I tried to shake of the feeling that there was something strange about Wisteria like she knew something I didn't. What could she possibly be hiding? Of course it wasn't any of my business, but I couldn't help but think that maybe she had something to do with Glory's disappearance, I mean first Glory goes missing and then a few weeks later Wisteria shows up and acts suspicious. Then I felt a tsunami guilt, I was being disloyal to my friend.

I shook off any more suspicious thoughts as I entered the throne room, to find Grandeur sitting on the throne. I frowned she just didn't look right in the throne. Every time I picture the throne room I see Glory on the throne.

The throne it's self hasn't changed one bit sense Glory made it. It was carved out of a Rainbow Eucalyptus tree(this is a real kind of tree search it up it really pretty) and weaved with bright colorful flowers.

"Do you know why I have called you here?" Grandeur asked. "No" I replied Grandeur frowned slightly but nodded in acceptance. "I'm getting old and frail and my time will come to an end soon...

I listened quietly "where was she going with this?

"...but as you know all my children's whereabouts are unknown and we have no heir to the throne..."

"What are you saying?" I asked. Grandeur looked at me like I was stupid, but answered.

"I'm saying it's time to pick a new Queen."

~~~~~~

Sorry pretty short chapter.

-HybridQueen5