Queen Who?

Deathbinger's POV:

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Calm down Deathbringer." Grandeur said. "You'll wake up the whole forest"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT WAKING UP EVERYONE!!!!!!! YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOUR REPLACEING GLORY WITH A NEW QUEEN!!!!!!!!!"

"We don't have a chose. I'm too old and Jambu is male as you can see practically the whole royal family is unfit to rule so we need a new royal line." She didn't even try to deny the fact that she was replacing Glory. How could she? Her only flesh and blood. Deathbringer shook his head blinded by anger.

"You don't care at all! you just like Marrowseer!" Deathbinger shouted. Grandeur looked  appalled. "I'm nothing like that vile snake!" Grandeur defended. 

"Yes you are your replacing Glory just like he did!"

"I already told you, we have no chose! He did it because he wanted to take over the Rainforest."

"Well congregations let's give you the not as much of a jerk as you could've been medal."

"Deathbring-"

"Or the not the worst dragon that set foot in the rainforest reward."

"Do you want me to ban you from the Rainforest?" That shut him up.

Grandeur sighed rubbed her temples and calmed down. "Look I know you are rather fond of Glory, but we looked everywhere she's gone."

Deathbringer felt his heart drop to the bottom of his stomach. "She's gone, she's gone, Glory's gone, Glory...gone..." Grandeur's words rang in his head over and over.

"I see you need time to comprehend this...but there is another reason I asked you to come here..."

Deathbringer didn't respond he was still trying to whap his head around the fact that Glory was not coming back. So Grandeur continued.

"I need someone to find this new queen for me... and that someone is you."

_________________________________________________________

Time skip

After long hours of arguing Deathbringer begrudgingly gave in. 

Deathbringer decided to start looking started his search for a new queen mid-after noon when all of dragons were awake. He was going to find all of the dragons on his list of potential queens and see if they are worthy of being queen. Then he'd bring the dragons that passed his tests to Grandeur to see if they pass her tests, and if there is more then one dragon that passed both test they would have an election. Of course non of the dragons being tested would know they were being tested.

First up on his list: Apricot. 

Deathbringer found the bubbly orange Rainwing picking fruits with Banana. At first Deathbringer observed her actions at a distance noting the way she stood, the way she moved, etc. Then he pretended to be picking fruits near them and ease-dropped on their conversation.

"Coconut was complaining again about how boring papayas were and everyone was like well if papayas are boring then what are you? Then Kinkajou had enough of his dullness and shoved not one but TWO pineapples in his snout!" 

Deathbringer sighed this was going to be a long day.

________________________________________________________

Deathbringer was done with his list:

-Apricot X

-Mango X

-Pear X

-Arabis X

-Rainbow X

-Vibrant ✔

-Aspen X

-Cherry X

-Apple X

-Lilac X

-Emerald X

-Rose X

-Lily X

-Iris ✔

-Tulip X 

-Carnation X

-Hyacinth X

-Fig X

-Poppy X

-Guava X

-Orange X

-Strawberry X

-Honey X

-Wisteria ✔

"Hmm" Deathbringer thought as he read through the names. Tomorrow he would bring Vibrant, Iris, and Wisteria to Grandeur to test, but as of now he was starving. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Comment!

-HybridQueen5