Chapter 11: Ymir

FYI. I know there are a lot of time skips, and a lot of information is being left out. The reason for this is because I want it to be Y/n's POV. A lot of shit has been skipped, which is all in Eren's POV, which I'm not doing. I want this story to progress faster and I don't want to make y'all wait for the story to progress because I'm busy doing everything in Eren's POV. I really hope you don't mind. I also upload at a quicker pace then alot of authors. I started this 2 days ago and we're already at Chapter 11. Because I go quick spelling errors are bound to happen. If you see any let me know. Or if you're confused on what's going on. Let me know.

Y/n's POV

We're standing in the area that was once known as Ragako, Connie's home town. We're all standing next to Connie who is looking at his old house.

"Did you find any survivors?" Bertholdt asks. Connie turns and looks at us with teary eyes.

"No one was found" Connie says.

"It's gonna be alright Connie, you can lean on me if you need to" Reiner says.

This is one of the reasons I fell in love with him. He's always so caring.

"Were any bodies found?" Gelgar asks. We all shake our heads.

"They must've escaped to Wall Sina before the titans arrived" Lynne says. Connie's mood seemed to lighten at this. We all get on our horses so we can leave.

"Wel....come....home" I hear someone say. I turn to see Connie looking at the titan with a horrified expression.

"Y/n, Connie come on!" Reiner says.

"I just heard that titan speak" Connie says

"You’re imagining things" Reiner says.

"No I heard it too" I say. Reiner and Connie look at me.

"I think it was my mom" Connie says.

"We can think about this later, our mission is urgent and our lives are at risk" Reiner says. We both nod and we all join up with Gelgar's squad

~11 Hours Later~

It's night time now. We're investigating Wall Rose to see if there's a breach. The tension is super high. We then see Nanaba's team approaching.

"Where's the location of the breach?" Nanaba asks.

"We didn't find one" Gelgar says

"Neither did we" Nanaba says.

"We could've missed the breach" Gelgar says

"A breach large enough for titans to enter would not be easily overlooked" Henning says. We begin searching again.

I'm exhausted.

"There are ruins of an old castle over there. We'll stay the night there." Geglar says. We all nod and head in that direction. We all finally get there and sleep a little. Reiner fell asleep beside me. I wake up and notice Reiner missing.

Where did he go?

I get up and look around. I see a room open. I hear voices and I listen in

"What are you doing?" Reiner asks.

"Seeing if this canned food is expired" Ymir says.

"How can you read that? It's old letters we don't use anymore?" Reiner asks. Just as I'm about to walk in. I hear Lynne wake everyone up. She brings us all to the top of the castle. We look down to see a horde of titans.