Chapter 15: Pregnancy

Y/n's POV

Armin is carrying me away from combat. We all then begin to retreat and head for Wall Rose. I then pass out.

~Time Skip~

I wake up and see that I'm in Hange's lab.

"Oh good, my favorite human is awake" Hange says. I attempt to get up but he stops me.

"I suggest not getting up. I've got a lot to talk to you about" He says.

"Go on" I say.

"Well first off, your regenerative abilities are gone... Second off you're pregnant, and I don't want to be nosy but is it Reiner's?" He asks. I look at him shocked.

"I'm not pregnant" I say.

"Oh yes you are. That's the cause of you being so weak, and I think its also the reason your regenerative powers aren't working, but I'm not 100% sure." He says.

I'm not ready to be a mother. What happens when everyone else finds out?! What will-

"I can tell you're thinking about a lot of things. Now because you are now pregnant, you are at a much higher risk of being kidnapped so... to avoid that... Everyone thinks you're dead.. You will not be able to see anyone until our conflict has been solved. I know you don't like this but this is for your health. I have a feeling your pregnancy won't be easy, plus it'll be better if you're closer to me" He says.

"So everyone thinks I'm dead?" I ask.

"Everyone except for me, Levi and Erwin thinks you're dead" He says.

"Oh" I say.

"Again I'm sorry. We just don't want the Warriors getting you. Unlike Eren, you can't fight back in your current state." He says.

"No I understand" I say.

"Don't worry though. I'll make sure you're fed plenty and once this is all over you can come out of hiding" He says. I nod.

~4 Months later~

Its getting harder and harder to move everyday now. I'm starting to show. Luckily my sickness has gotten better but I'm still pretty weak.

"Y/n, Y/n!" Hange says

"What?" I ask

"Historia is becoming queen. We're gonna move you to her castle since it'll be easier for you to get help when you need it. I'm coming by less and less and I worry for you. You're kind of like the half titan daughter I never had" Hange says.

"Thanks...?" I say but it sounds more like a question.

"So tonight we're heading out" Hange says.

~Later~

"Get your stuff! We're going on a field trip" Hange says. I giggle at his antics. I pick up my small bag and follow Hange. We then set out for Historia's castle.

~Time Skip~

We finally arrived at Historia's castle. Hange knocked on the front doors and Historia opened them up.

"Come in come in" Historia says. We both walk in and she leads us to the living room.

"So Hange what did you want to talk to me about?" Historia asks. Hange then makes the hand signal for me to remove my hood. I remove my hood and Historia's eyes widen.

"Oh my walls. I thought you were dead" She says.

"Well surprise" I say with jazz hands.

"Lets get to business. I have Y/n here because I want her to come live here. As you know everyone thinks Y/n is dead. I did that on purpose. At the time the Warriors wanted Y/n and there was no way she could defend herself if she were to be captured. So Y/n has been staying in my lab for the past 4 months. Due to recent events I cannot check on Y/n as much as I need to which is why I want her here" Hange says.