Chapter 12: The Armored And Colossal Titans

~Flashback~

Y/n's POV

We're completing a snowstorm training exercise. We finally arrived a the base of the mountain.

"Guys Christa is missing" Reiner says.

"Christa chose to stick with Daz who was doing poorly" Mikasa says.

"Daz nor Ymir have returned" Reiner says.

"She may be with Thomas' squad" Marco says

"His squad just completed their course, Ymir, Daz, and Christa are no where in sight" Reiner says

"We should go look for them" Eren says. I nod.

"We'll search in the morning" Our instructor says.

"It'll be too late if we hold off a search" I say

"More cadets lives will be risked if we go now" the instructor says. I watch as Eren prepares to go look for them.

"We'll go with" I say looking at Mikasa and Armin.

"We'll help as well" Reiner says as he looks at Bertholdt.

"We'll join too" Marco says as he looks at Connie and Sasha. I hear a loud crash of thunder. We all run outside to investigate.

"Hey! Ymir is dragging Daz through the snow" Sasha says.

~Present Time~

Ymir jumps down and transforms into a titan. We all look in shock. I look over to Reiner and see that he and Bertholdt have looks of pure horror. Ymir accidentally shakes the tower and I almost fell, thankfully Reiner caught me.

"Thanks Reiner" I say. He keeps his grip on my arm. He then begins squeezing it.

"Reiner what are you doing?" I ask. No response.

"Reiner?" I ask. No response.

"Reiner?!" I yell as he squeezes my arm tighter. He still doesn't respond. I quickly slap him and he snaps out of it.

"What happened?" He asks.

"You’re squeezing my arm" I say. He realizes and let's go quickly.

"Sorry... um Christa were you aware of her powers?" Reiner asks

"I didn't know" Christa says.

"Ymir was aware of her powers, unlike Eren" Connie says.

Who's side is Ymir on?

Ymir's fight begins to go downhill and she becomes overpowered. She clutches to the bricks of the tower but let's go after the bricks begin to slip.

She doesn't want the tower to fall, she's protecting us

"STOP BEING SO SELFLESS! IF YOU HAVE TO DESTROY THIS TOWER! DEFEAT THE TITANS!" Christa yells. At this Ymir begins to tear the tower apart, throwing bricks at the titans. The tower begins to collapse. Ymir leaps to the top and motions us to get on. We all get on and she moves us to a safe spot. After we all get off she returns to fight but she's once again overpowered and outnumbered. The titans begin eating Ymir. Christa begins running to Ymir.

"REMEMBER OUR PROMISE!" Christa yells. Christa suddenly stops when she sees a titan reach out for her. Before it could grab her a scout flies by and slices the titan's nape.

"Stand by!" Mikasa says. The titans are overwhelmed as the scouts begin to kill them all off.

~After the Battle~