Chapter 13: Sickness

Y/n's POV

Why can't I move?

Eren transformed into his Titan form. Eren punches Reiner but it had no effect. Reiner then punched Eren, which sends him flying. Eren recovers from the blow and Mikasa strikes Reiner's nape but it has no effect. Mikasa continues to cut through his armor but fails. Eren then punched Reiner in the face but Reiner punches back and Eren once again goes flying.

"EREN YOU WON'T WIN A FIST FIGHT AGAINST REINER'S TITAN!" Armin yells

Move

Eren lets out a roar. Eren then dives beneath Reiner's arm and uses Annie's grapple against him which throws Reiner to the ground. Reiner quickly puts me in his mouth.

Armin's POV

Reiner attempts to gain the upper hand. Eren grabs his arm and locks his head between his legs. Squeezing with enough force to crack Reiner's armor. Eren then swings his legs around to lock Reiner's arm and pin him to the ground. Eren holds him down as he tears an arm off of Reiner. Reiner begins to recover from his dismemberment.

"EREN YOU SHOULD FALL BACK BEFORE REINER AND BERTHOLDT CAPTURE YOU TOO!" I yell. Eren retreats to the wall. Hange approaches Eren.

"Prevent Reiner from pursuing. Take out Reiner's legs by some means" Hange says. Eren nods. Hange then begins blushing. I then hand Mikasa my remaining blades so she can assist in the fight. The Armored Titan then charges at Eren head on. Eren is knocked over and nearly overpowered but manages to throw Reiner aside.

Be careful. Y/n is still in Reiner's mouth.

Reiner then charges at Eren again but this time Eren allows it to happen. Eren then grips Reiner's head beneath his arm and locks his legs around Reiner's torso. Mikasa maneuvers to their position and cuts the flesh behind Reiner's left knee. Eren then begins squeezing Reiner's head will all his might. My eyes widen

"EREN NO!" I yell.

The armor at the nape begins to shatter. Reiner then drags himself forward with Eren for a short distance. Then Reiner suddenly stops moving before letting out a roar. Reiner's nape plating shatters and sprays blood. The Colossal Titan begins to move. Suddenly the rib cage holding the Colossal Titan breaks on one side which causes it to fall right above Eren and Reiner. The Colossal Titan then plummets to the ground below. Sasha quickly shields me as a burst of steam blows us all away. Reiner pins Erenxto the ground and bites Eren out of the nape. We then watch as Bertholdt emerges from his Titan equipped with the new ODM gear and carrying an unconscious Ymir. He then grapples onto Reiner's shoulder and they all make their escape.

"Y/N! EREN!" I yell.

Eren's POV

I wake up and notice a bunch of trees. I then notice my arms missing. I look over to see Ymir who is awake and recovering from her own missing limbs. I then look over to see Bertholdt and Reiner who is holding a sleeping Y/n.

"I see you're awake" Reiner says.

"Where are my arms?!" I yell

"Sorry about that. I was in a hurry to get you out of your titan" Reiner says. I attempt to transform but Ymir stops me.

"We can't fight. We're at an extreme disadvantage" Ymir says.

"Even if you wanted to, you couldn't transform while you're recovering from your injuries" Reiner says.

"How can I believe any-" I begin but I see Y/n wake up.

Y/n's POV

I wake up and feel myself in someone's arms. I open my eyes and see Reiner.