Chapter 20: Sasha Blouse

Y/n's POV

Eren transforms and Reiner grabs me and Falco to protect us from the blast. Eren then begins wrecking havoc. I cough from the dust flying around. I stand up.

"This was a short reunion. I'm really sorry about all your friends that will die.... Eren is now killing innocent people... I have to go" I say as Jean comes rushing in.

"Y/n. Wait" Reiner says. I turn to look at Reiner and he quickly kisses me. I kiss back.

"Y/n. It's nice to see that Reiner is okay but we kind of have to fight. So let's go" Jean says as he holds out his hand.

"See you soon" I say as I grab Jean's hand. Jean then uses the ODM gear and leads me to the top of a building. I see Sasha and she hands me a gun.

"Our two best shots" Connie says.

"Don't praise me too much" I say as I load the gun. Connie and Jean then run off leaving me and Sasha to shoot at soldiers. I then see Mikasa and the rest of our soldiers attack Marley soldiers. I continue shooting next to Sasha. We see two guards and we both snipe them.

"Hey we've finished blocking that street" Connie says. We both get up and join Jean and Floch
(I hope you die. Your haircut is deserved)

"We have taken care of enemy reinforcements" Sasha says.

"We've done the same with the enemies over there" Jean says.

"The lights are in place too" Sasha says

"The plan is now in motion, as long as we can disable the War Hammer Titan in time" Jean says. I nod.

"SOLDIERS! NEUTRALIZE THE CART TITAN'S GUNS!" Jean yells trying to rally the last of the Survey Corps. Sasha takes aim and kills one of the gunners. A girl charges at Sasha and I fire a thunder spear that deflects into one of the titan's eye slots and detonate. Jean goes in for the kill and shoots a thunder spear but he's hit with a burst of steam released and the thunder spear hits the ground. We all go to attack but Marleyan soldiers come by.

"MAINTAIN YOUR DISTANCE!" Jean yells. We all back up. We continue fighting until we see an airship. We all have looks of relief on our faces.

(Now I want you all to imagine mr. Nutcracker)

We all hop into the airship and as I turn around I see Reiner's titan.

Reiner...
(REINEA)

"WE DID IT!" Sasha yells.

"I can finally go home and see my kids" I say happily.

"You better share them with me" Jean says. I laugh. I turn to see a girl and Falco. My eyes widen

"What are you doing here?" I ask Falco. The girl points a gun at Sasha. Jean points a gun at her. The girl pulls the trigger and I quickly jump in front and get shot, but the bullet goes through and hits Sasha in the chest. My wounds begin healing.

"SASHA!!" I scream as she falls to the floor. Jean grabs the kids while Connie gets down on the ground next to me. We both press our hands on Sasha chest trying to stop the blood. Our hands are covered in Sasha blood.

"SASHA!" Me and Connie scream.

"Is it dinner time already?" Sasha asks as she begins closing her eyes.

"SASHA STAY AWAKE!" I yell as tears stream down my face.

"Remember we're all going out to eat when we get home" Connie says crying.

"Meat..." Sasha says. She then closes her eyes.

"Sasha...Sasha...SASHA!!!" I scream. Floch grabs me and pulls me up.