chapter seven

❃ • · ╌───────╌ · • ❃

        The day wasn't the brightest, but it wasn't the saddest either. It was right in the middle, the clouds radiate an eerie feeling of calmness. Besides the grey clouds, which had the job to cover the sun as if the said star was feeling shy by all the attention it was receiving by us mere humans, it still made the day somewhat enjoyable. Not too hot like the need to go to the beach to refresh ourselves or go to a supermarket to buy the coldest drink or better yet wait for the ice cream truck. 

        And yet it wasn't too cold for [Name] to wear a warm, cozy hoodie as she does at night when the cold strikes after the rain stop. The only cold thing she feels its the air conditioner from the buss, looking beside her, especially at the orange-haired male made her sigh.  The fact that Hinata is not feeling as fresh as he usually is or once he entered the volleyball club, made her worried, heck, everyone in the team is worried for his well being. The way the orange-haired boy looked like a dead person in plain sight made her have a sour feeling in the pit of her gut. [Name] just had a feeling that the day will be lovely for her but for the poor boy she feels it's completely the opposite.

        Walking out of the bus she saw Hinata trembling and directing himself towards the closest bathroom that is available, she told the main manager Kiyoko and captain Daichi that she will keep an eye on the orange-haired boy in case if something bad happens.

        "Huh? Where's [Name]?" Kageyama asked while looking around, searching for the girl that usually is twenty-four-seven by his side.

        "She went to accompany Hinata to the bathroom, she said he needed some help," Sawamura stated while scratching the back of his neck, Sugawara let out a sigh remembering hoe she nearly had to drag the boy when he hit the fifth step while walking.

        "To be honest, she had to drag him because he couldn't even walk."

        "That bad huh?" Ennoshita asked near a whispered, feeling a salty feeling on today's match.

        As the team decided to walk towards the Aoba Jousai school gym, we'll be skipping to the two protagonists of each main story, the main boy of the show is suffering in a hole of endless despair of nervousness while the female of the story is waiting for him, ready to go all paramedic mode if Hinata doesn't get out in the next thirty minutes.

        Already in the bathrooms, [Name] waited outside while Hinata was done, hands behind her back while she kicked the floor and stare at it like the most interesting thing in the world right now made her not realize the person walking towards her in a calming manner. The young female did not realize the shadow coming closer towards her from the left side almost like a spy.

        "Oikawa-chan, that's you right?" 

        The oddly and familiar voice was heard and it strangely made the said female flinch, looking up and gazing to the side she saw the girl from before.

        'Tsume? Salami? Satsumi? Which was it?'

        "Oh! Big bro's girlfriend, how have you been?" [Name] smiled as she bowed her head a little bit while asking, she won't lie, the fact that this girl came out of the blue made her questioned her motive.

        The female smiled and bowed her head as well, the same dull eyes still present from the first day [Name] met her. 

        "You're in Karasuno, right? The match Aoba will be playing a practice match with."