十四

chapter fourteen

❃ • · ╌───────╌ · • ❃

          "[Name]-chaaan~ are you okay?" Tanaka wailed when he saw her walking in the same direction he was heading which was the gym. 

          She could see the tears rolling down his cheeks making her wonder why he's crying. Seeing him bow while saying things like 'I will protect you from all the demons!' to 'You look so stunning today [Name]' honestly made her worried for her upperclassman but decided to play along while answering his questions with no problem. 

          "[Name]-san, I know its not my business, but if you're in trouble or if you're alone, make sure to contact any of us, remember, we're are a team, which means we are a family, y'know? Like the movie Lilo and Stitch," [Name] gazed at Tanaka, mouth agape as the biggest smiled adorned her features, making Tanaka blush in plain sight, being proud that he made a girl laugh and blush.

          It was a miracle, that's all he needed, don't talk to him, don't even touch him, he soft.

          "Yeah, you're right... Ohana means family, thank Tanaka-senpai, you're the best!"

          HE SAID NOT TO TOUCH HIM DAMMIT, HE'S SOFT.

        "Oh! [Name]-chan there you are, we were looking for you," the familiar voice of Sugawara was heard as the footsteps of more than one person were heard, bowing at her upperclassmen [Name] smiled noticing that Sugawara and Sawamura were beside each other.

        The four of them talked for a bit, she already explained her situation early in the morning when she arrived with Kageyama. The image of Tanaka and Sugawara nearly in tears made her have a deadpan expression. Kiyoko understood what she needed to do and that was to buy her snacks from the vending machine, that simple action from the third-year beauty made [Name] calm down from thoughts that were starting to take over her, worries, but a pat on her head made her relax.

        Directing themselves at the gym, she blinked noticing the loud yells and noises coming from it, raising an eyebrow, she just hopes Tobio and Hinata aren't starting a war. Stepping foot in the gym she blinks at the unknown face, it seems her upperclassmen know the new person.

        "Oh! Hey, Noya-san!"

        "Oh! Ryuㅡ"

        The boy was cut off as soon as he saw the girl behind his dear old pal Tanaka, the girl in his opinion let him out of breath, and as soon she left him out of breath, he was in front of her bending on one knee, an expression she has become familiar with thanks to Tanaka. Grabbing her hand onto his while his other rested where his heart is supposed to be, the boy named 'Noya' looked as if he was doing a promise and it was directed at her, a certain aura surrounded him and the female named [Name] who had dotted-eyes at the way he appeared right in front of her.

        "You are the most beautiful flower in an empty garden in the middle of winter, so bright and so strong, but like every flower, they need to be taken care of and protected by the heated sun of hatred and the windy wind of jealousy, youㅡ"

        "ENOUGH!"

        That was Daichi who smacked the back of Noya's face, making him fall face-first to the ground, Tanaka tried to help his friend as if he was helping a college in a war zone in Ancient Greece.

        Kageyama coming out of the other side of the gym made his way towards the female and pulled her away from the horny tornado duo with an expression she has seen before, especially in middle school, specifically when Kunimi or Kindaichi asked for help on a subject, a hand on her shoulder made her croaked her neck to the side at how Tobio is freely being clingy with her. It wasn't a surprise since he has always been like that with her, but this is a first when it comes to someone getting close to [Name].