十七

chapter seventeen

❃ • · ╌───────╌ · • ❃

[Name] didn't realize she tripped which made the boy on the other side of the line drop his phone with a red beat face. The female moved her eyes away from the phone and freaked out once the same blonde teen was in front of her observing her with the same mysterious glint and smile from seconds ago, feeling the atmosphere change, it made her low-key uncomfortable.

"Atsumu, enough, I apologize about him," a male, no an angel said, he appears to be the captain.

The train stopped and it was at the destiny she was waiting, not only her but the rest of the teams inside of the train, it surprised her so she decided to ask the lovely male that 'grounded' the blonde twin named Atsumu or as she calls it a rip-off Sangwoo. The captain of the Inarizaki boy's team was named Shinsuke Kita, [Name] is no simp, but call her that all you want when the male smiled at her, she will kneel down and serve him and be his knight in shining armour. His short and light grey hair with black tips at the type of the end of hair made her heart skip a beat all over again. His fringe is parted in the middle of his forehead, with one clump of hair hanging down in the middle just above his eyes. His warm honey brown eyes felt as if she was hit by the warmth of the sun which by all means, she will be okay if anyone points it out because that made her blush by how intense his stare was.

"We are here because of a training camp," Kita said, honey tone of voice made her feel as if she was those squishy cat belly on the back of a phone.

"Oh! I see..." her cheeks flushed.

'Simp...' everyone getting out of the train thought at the same time while staring at the female who was clearly about to explode thanks to the smoke coming out of her ears.

Saying 'bye-bye' to all of the teams, [Name] waited for an entire hour for her brother, it started to get late and still, there was no sight of him. It would be a wonderful day if it weren't for her brother that gave her the wrong directions, she was absolutely and madly lost in a prefecture she has never been to before and on top, of that, the dialect was completely different from the one in Miyagi. Wailing? Yeah. Crying? What's that? Never heard of her. Now, streaming a river out of her eyes? Yes.

Sighing in silence [Name] called her brother but to her surprise, he didn't pick up, the line was as if he forgot to pay his phone and as for when she called her father, it appears he was not picking it up. Deciding to simply follow the way out, she soon came to a dead-end, turning around she headed upstairs only for her to meet the restrooms, going back down the stairs she went to the left only to see a bunch of older men in the business suit arguing so as the normal human [Name] is, she decided to retrocede and turn to the right side.

.

.

.

KARASUNO VBT CHAT!

[Name]💕 is online

Tobio💗 is online

Tobio💗: [Name], did you arrived safely? Are you alright?

[Name]💕: Tobio, I told you I was fine in the call we had.

Tobio💗: You didn't get lost?