十三

chapter thirteen

❃ • · ╌───────╌ · • ❃

        The clear light made the sky raised, the clouds cleared, the sun began to present itself with a warm glow hit her face, slowly annoying her, trying to block her face with her hand, but she couldn't because of a certain weight over her. Opening her eyes slowly, she saw the closest thing before her, with widening eyes she began to flush, clearly remembering what happened last night, the small droll coming out from his lips which were halfway opened, her head on his armpit that perhaps it was him who decided to move her head last night to have a better position, the blanket was long gone and thrown at the corner of the futon as their legs were still intertwined, his other hand was still resting on her waist and the hold from last light was still there, was still present.

        Trying to move away, was a mission, she couldn't even twitch before Kageyama would pull her closer towards him, still sleeping, the heat she felt last night came back vividly. Softly calling his name to try and wake him up or they will be late for the class was unnoticed, the raven-haired male hummed when he heard his name being called while muttering 'one more minute' at the girl in his grasp.

        "Tobio... Please wake up, we're going to be late... Tobio!" 

        [Name] tried to shake his shoulder but he won't budge, letting out a sight she blinked her eyes, wondering if things from movies work in real life. Coming closer towards his ear, she began to mutter the same words she said a while ago. Noticing the hairs at the back of his neck standing as well as causing him to open his eyes made the female think if she could follow what actors in movies do.

        "[Name]...?"

        "Tobio wakes up, we're gonna be late for school."

        The dark blue irises didn't move away from the female, he kept staring at her as the light of the sunrise made her look holy as if she had a crown over her head. Reaching out for the strands of her hair, he moved them to the side as since it covered her cheek, as he did that, he was presented with her entire face profile, the effect it caused was him staring at her and not moving his eyes away, not even the low thuds in the kitchen downstairs.
        "Come on! Tobio~" [Name] whined, he could see a flush on her cheeks as he slowly let go of her, he started to sit up while scratching the back of his neck, the small mumbles of his name that were close to his ears were still reminiscent in his mind, it sends chills over his body.

        "But the alarm has not gone off..." Tobio yawned which resulted in [Name] doing the same, it was contagious, there was no escaping the yawing effect.

        "It has not?" [Name] blinked her eyes as she began to reach for her phone to see what time it was and to her surprise, it was indeed early.

        5:27

        Tobio who did the same just groaned a bit and fall back down to the futon and in the process grabbing her hand, pulling her again towards the warmth of the said floor bed. 

        "W-what Tobio!" the female yelled-hushed at the same time, her phone in her hands and her face on his chest.

        "Tobio if I fall asleep again, there will be a hundred-percent chance that we will be late!"

        The female tried to convince Kageyama but the lad was not interested.

        "About yesterday..." Tobio began, his long fingers began to brush her hair, getting rid of all her knots.

        "W-w-w-what about it?" [Name] remembered how close their faces were, the way his eyes stare at her, how warm it was, how their hearts skipped alongside the drums at a concert.