chapter four

❃ • · ╌───────╌ · • ❃

        "Good work everyone!"

        After becoming the new manager, Kiyoko had informed her about things she usually does and informed her about all the things the boys need in case of an emergency. Soon practice was over and [Name] is thankful to hear the overly motivated Tanaka for giving Hinata and Kageyama a chance to practice early tomorrow morning.

        "Mind if I accompany you [Name]-chan?" Kiyoko asked with her ever bright smile on her face, [Name] blushed at her beauty, honestly, who wouldn't?

        "Ah, it's alright Kiyoko-senpai." 

        [Name] walked home alone, Kiyoko, the third-year manager asked if she should accompany her, but [Name] notice how tired Kiyoko appeared to be, so she told her senior not to worry and to get her rest. It has been a while since she has last made a female friend, the last relationship with a friend didn't end well, she was expecting it, not everyone will have a best friend forever. But seeing Kiyoko, made [Name] smile because she could feel the kindness radiating from the third year female, she could feel a friendship blooming and it made her happy.

        All of a sudden her phone rang, blinking her eyes she got curious about who would call her at a time like this, seeing the name of the caller she smiled and answered, putting her phone close to her ear she softly asked a greetings only to hear a soft chuckle.

        "How are you doing Oikawa-chan?" it was a male voice, it belonged to an old friend she met at a camp a couple of years ago since she arrived at that camp, she was alone and bored, most of the time she would fall asleep under a tree because there was nothing to do there aside from playing games but she knew she won't feel welcomed in other groups until he walked towards her and stayed with her, he is one year older than her and believe it or not was her first crush, a puppy crush, after all, she lost her first kiss to him at that camp, both kept in contact thanks to their fathers sharing numbers for the sake of their kids.

        "Eh? Akaashi-senpai I told you to call me by my first name..." she said still walking on the street, her smile was visible as she felt her cheeks starting to warm up, she wasn't sure if the feeling she used to have was gone since her heart was beating so fast, but she knows she is smitten for him.

        "Well I asked you the same but look at you not doing so..." [Name] blushed by his tone of voice, she wanted to call him by his first time however, he is older than her and she does not want to disrespect him or make people believe they are together, it would be embarrassing.

        "A-ah but wouldn't it be disrespectful? After all, you are older than me and what if people wouldㅡ" her rambling got cut off by his voice that sends chills down her neck because of how low, calm and sincere it was.

        "[Name]."

        "Y-yes?"

        "I don't care what others think, you know my feelings have not to change for you."

        Ah, there it was, her heart went skyrocket all over again as if she was on cloud nine, her face was completely red, no excuses were needed, from the other line Akaashi was smiling knowing he got her flustered again because the line got quiet, he could hear the small murmurs of her, trying to say anything in the matter but he only heard messed up words mixed with others.