二十二

"Are you alright now?"

"Yes Keiji, I'm fine... Don't worry about it, how about you?"

"I'm delighted to hear your voice," those words made her feel warm on the cheeks, moving her hand as if it was a fan to her face, she began looking around, not sure who she should respond or currently do. "Are you blushing?" [Name] could hear his teasing tone along with imagining his smile decorating his lips like lightbulbs.

Apparently, early in the morning, literally early about three o'clock in the morning she received a call from her friend Keiji Akaashi, who sound scared, scared for her, it made her feel sad because of how broken the male sounded that and because she lost time of her precious sleep. Letting out a sigh, she assures him that she was alright, that she along with her family will be meeting in the court because of course, Satsuki Inoue's lawyer had informed her family's lawyer that the girl will sue them for some idiotic reason.

Funny enough the Oikawa's family lawyer, Miss Hong, accepted in glee not only because the lawyer has a lot of evidence alongside a surprise guess to win the case but mainly because Satsuki's lawyer is in fact someone who Miss Hong hates and has destroyed many times. For more information regarding Miss Hong's hatred of Satsuki's lawyer, it's mainly because it's her hobby.

"It's just that was unexpected, don't worry about it, also how did you realize it?"

"Oh, Kageyama-san informed me," Keiji stated his calm tone which always made her relax and feel calm, this time his tone made her face froze in a poker face.

"Tobio?" that made [Name] raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, you offered both of us our phone numbers because we both are setters, plus it's better because we both-- ahh... I can't tell you that," Akaashi cut himself off as if he was hiding a secret, a secret that only Tobio and Keiji only knows.

"Can't tell me? What? Are you two going out? It's okay y'know? I support bot--"

"It's nothing like that... You know that I love you, meaning that there won't be a time soon for me to change my feelings."

"...Aish how come you're so smooth with words?" a warm feeling was felt on her face, of course, she was flustered, Keiji, that boy has always had a gift with words. 

The male always had that gift, she will never understand why he focused on her, there are thousands of fish in the ocean and yet he fell for her, [Name] is aware of his feelings, she knows because she once felt something similar, but her dumb institution and self-hatred feelings always go onboard on a thought she always has on mind, and that is Keiji deserves better, her being with him will bring him lots of problems, even if he says that he doesn't care, her self-esteem will say otherwise.

"You better be loving yourself, ignore that voice in your head." 

"Aagaashiee! Let's go, let's go!"

Suddenly, she heard another voice, it was far but she could clearly hear how loud it was, it made her blink several times, to her, the voice sounded as if a little kid was begging for his attention. The voice sounded extremely excited as if the person was a hyper puppy, the person was so loud that even on her line, [Name] could hear his steps.

"[Name], I have to go, gotta take care of someone, we'll talk later, take care okay?"

"I didn't know Keiji had a little brother, how cute!" the female smiled, it has been a while since she hears a kid nagging for attention, nowadays she hears kids riding motorcycles and joining gangs, it reminded her of a story her father told her when he was in his younger years.