二十一

chapter twenty-one

❃ • · ╌───────╌ · • ❃

"What do you want? What the fuck do you want?" those questions made the older female's snap erase completely, it made her feel as if she was being interrogated and she hates it, she really hates it.

"Normally Tooru is here..." Satsuki drabbed out moving left to right, her movement, was annoying.

"He's not here, leave," without wasting any time [Name] stated, not wanting to see the girl before her, she just wanted the female before her to disappear.

"I know~ I sent him a text that I will meet him in a certain place."

"You planned him not being here?" [Name] asked, the feeling was the typical one that made you sweat, tremble, and have so many thoughts in mind that they are too big to put in a little box. 

"Funny enough, he went and left you alone~ He's so predictable, he is so cute~"

Satsuki was blushing mad red, her eyes looked so dazed they could compete with stained glass, hands on her face like the typical psycho looking girl from that one anime [Name] watched with Tobio. The female in front of the [h/c]-haired girl was living it, she was living the air, the smell, the warm feeling of the boy she liked. She was enjoying how much it smelled like Tooru, how warm the house felt, it disgusted [Name], the way this brute has the audacity to act in such a way in the house of her aunt and uncle is beyond her.

"Leave."

"...Why?" Satsuki croaked her head to the side, not understanding the young girl's command.

"You aren't welcome here, leave, leave my family alone, leave my brother alone, leave before I call the cops," [Name] glared even harder, ready to push her out of the house.

"...Why are you trying to prevent me from being near Tooru?" that question made her shiver, it should be obvious to answer such a question right? Then why, why is she afraid?

"I just want to help him, I want to be there for him, I want him to love me, me and me only... Is that too much to ask?" Satsuki asked, she was angry, it was clear, despite the older girl looking oddly calm, [Name] could tell she will snap by any second.

"Inoue-san, please leave..." [Name] begged.

"You know it's quite easy to enter the room you're staying at? Do you notice something different? Maybe early in the morning felt the sun direct itself on you? Did you close the curtains last night? Do you remember?" question after question, it made the [h/c]-haired female widen her eyes.

"You... How... How did you enter?" tumbling word afterword, [Name] was not sure how to feel.

"Why are you scared...?" Satsuki asked she had the audacity to ask such a question, knowing exactly why the young girl was scared.

"I was only making sure you slept well! I was making sure you were comfortable! You imprudent girl! I feel so sorry for Tooru..."

By now Satsuki was cracking, was breaking, she was screaming at [Name] and getting close to her, pushing her by each step she took inside of the house.

"He loves his family... He really does... But not you."

"Tooru will not love you."

"He does..."

"He will never love you, please understand and have some mind in the type of situation you are dealing yourself with, you might go to prison, you might lose your life there, you need to leave my brother alone, leave him alone, he does not love you, heㅡ"