十八

chapter eighteen

❃ • · ╌───────╌ · • ❃

"HAHAHAAHAHAH!"

Shōko and Tooru were laughing, long story short, as cousins that haven't seen each other for a long time and as siblings, they decided to share time with each other, and what better way to do so than go to a butterfly park, and once they did, boy oh boy, did [Name] want to leave and go back to Miyagi.

"Can you please move them? I don't want to hurt them."

"YOU LOOK ADORABLE~"

"Fukurō... Please tell them to stop, you're the eldest."

"B-but you look cute..." Fukurō muttered with trembling lips on how adorable his cousin looked as he was recording her while Shōko, the female cousin took out her phone and began to take pictures of her cousin that has butterflies on her head.

There she was, [Name] stood frozen, a dead-pan expression present on her face as butterflies stick to her figure and fly around her, it was something hilarious to the point that the rest of the people in the park were also recording her and taking pictures of her state with the butterflies. Her oldest cousin continued on to take pictures of [Name] with a dorky smile on his face.

"Aww, this will be my lock-screen," Sachirō said smiling, his wavy light brown hair moved alongside the breeze as he as well had a butterfly resting on his head. [Name] blinked and began to gush about how adorable her cousin looked, to the point that reminded her of a puppy and soon enough, most of the butterflies flew on Sachirō.

"Oh? Hirugami-san."

Everyone with the surname of Hirugami glance at the same time only to see Korai blinking at them, the white-haired teen twitches his eyes at how to call each of them, but Hoshiumi soon glanced at [Name] and brighten up by the mere appearance of the female that he took a random interest in.

To be honest, the shadowy figure behind you that time when you arrived was the figure of Korai. She nearly had a heart attack back then, but she smiled when he explained he was a friend of her cousin, he even pulled out his phone to face call her cousin Sachiro who immediately answered and to her surprise, there was a mistake with the time of the arrival of Tooru's train, apparently, he took the wrong one so the little shit was still in Miyagi.

Smiling and softly waving at the white-haired boy which causes some of the butterflies to fly away from her it made Korai blinked his eyes like an owl at what he just witness, to him it was like an entrance of those important characters in a video game.

"Love at first sight~," Shoko said coming closer towards Korai who choked on his saliva by what he heard.

"Wh-what?! No! Not at all!"

"Oof to be caught in a lie~," Fukuro hummed while telling [Name] not to move as he scares the butterflies.

"...Are they shipping my sister with your teammate?" Tooru asked with his eye twitching.

"Friend but yes, they are," Sachiro corrected with a smile.

"...."

"What's with that ugly face?"

"Ugly?! I have a pretty face thank you very much!"

"No wonder your ex from first-year in high school block you on every social media, you may have a pretty face but your attitude is still shit."