十五

chapter fifteen

❃ • · ╌───────╌ · • ❃

        "Eh? Next week?"

        The voice of her father was heard from her phone she had near her air, she was near the vending machine in school, nodding her head listening to her father, right beside her was Kageyama who was drinking his strawberry milk she got him, she swears the boy looks like a trained puppy.

        "Yeah, I already informed your teacher about it, your brother had the same expression, but he was like always."

        "Whining?"

        "Yeah, it's for a while, you don't have to worry, they already handed me what your class will be doing for that week."

        "The week... Eh, but I can't stay with any of my members? After all, we will be going to Tokyo in a training camp."

        "That's a good idea sweetheart, but you know how your aunt is, she will be slamming my head on a table if I don't bring you, especially since it has been more than five years since the last time you have seen her, and it could also be a small vacation from everything that has happened."

        "Yikes, that's true, I will inform the captain, see you dad and remember to eat, I don't want you fainting in the middle of your job only for your friends to call and inform me how you have overworked yourself again."

        "...See you, sweetheart, love you!"
        "Whaㅡ! Dad!" he already hanged up, [Name] began to fume in anger at how she can see where Tooru got his attitude from.

        "So you're not going with us to the training camp?" 

        The soft voice of Kageyama was heard, [Name] glance at him, and to her surprise, he was pouting, now that she thinks about it, this was the first time he will be without her. Most of the time, they would sit beside each other on a bus, she would tag along whenever he goes and vise-versa. It was a natural thing they have been doing ever since they met, from children until teenagers. Letting out a sigh, she sat down on the bench next to him, as she heard him angrily slurping his milk she waited for what he has to say.

        "Will you still talk to me?"

        "Tobio, what kind of question is that? Of course, I will," [Name] stated as if it was the most obvious thing she has ever been asked.

        "Just saying... I might be alone the entire time."

        A sad frown appeared on her expression, clearly knowing how difficult it is for him to interact with others, it worried her if he could make friends while she's not present. The feeling of his head gently landing on her shoulder made her flinch and blush, the raven locks of his hair hit her cheeks like petals that blow away thanks to the breeze. The weight of his head was nothing compared to how heavy her heart was beating, the blush she had adorn on her cheeks got stronger, a vivid aura surrounded them it could be seen by the people walking past them who awed. Kageyama didn't say anything, he stayed silent, feeling the heat from her neck and how warm she was, it made him feel relaxed.

        It was a comfortable silence yet despite this, both were thinking the same thing, they were getting the attention of some people, as well as getting confused for being a couple, to which only [Name] denied it because she didn't cause any more problems for Tobio and herself, but somehow, it became clear what her friend wanted. Knowing that her feelings aren't clear, she was slowly beginning to form romantic feelings directed at Tobio. The raven-hair on the other hand felt the need to just say his feelings, hold her and never let her go. He might be dumb in many aspects, but when it comes to wanting more of her attention it was clear to him what he needed. The touches like a tug of her uniform transformed into a hand on her shoulder and ended into arms connecting, the soft shoulders meeting shoulder escalated into him resting his chin on top of her shoulder and mouth near her neck.