Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

@jeon96

128 likes@jeon96 fuck

128 likes
@jeon96 fuck...i can't sleep

3:23 AM

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

it's 6AM, Mingyu woke up early
today. Checking instagram, he saw Wonwoo's post about how he couldn't sleep at 3AM.

"Wasn't he the one who wanted to sleep early because he had work?" Mingyu thought . Letting out a yawn, he took out the dark grey covers and let the cold morning climate hug his warm skin. He walked torwards the bathroom to do his morning routine.

Mingyu decided to wear a cozy hoodie on top of his bare tanned and well sculpted torso, and went to the convenience store to buy some stuff.

As he passed through the isles of the store, he came through the big wide refrigerator, took out a strawberry milk bottle, a regular milk carton and a coffee bottle and went looking for a cereal box.

Holding three bottles, a cereal box and two sandwiches. Mingyu went to the old cashier who gave out a big warming smile, to pay for his items.

Moments passed and mingyu found himself in front of a someone's door appartement, standing with a pounding heart.

"What the hell am I doing..?" Mingyu's mind commented.

*Knock knock*

Mingyu knocked on the door. Wonwoo should be awake by now, since he has to work pretty early,...no?

"wha...Mhn.."

The door suddenly opened revealing a messy brown haired guy with glasses and half opened eyes, indicating that the guy just woke up, wearing a dark blue wrinkly pyjama with small bananas printed on it.
Mingyu stared in awe at the guy. It was one good view, the younger thought.

They stood there looking at each other until one of them chose to end the silence.

"I figured I should wake y-you up
since you have to work pretty early." Mingyu explained himself and brought his left hand to scratch the back of his head in embarassement.

Wonwoo seemed just now to realize who was at his door looking at him while waiting for his response.

"O-oh, i-it's you..M-Mingyu.." Wonwoo said as he tried to look everywhere but the younger's eyes to hide his embarassement.

He tried to hide his face because he doesn't want Mingyu to see his puffy face, even tho he just did. Now Mingyu quickly understood what the older was about to do, and he really wanted to see his cute face but he doesn't want to be too obvious and tell him not to do so or stop him, so instead, when the older was about to lift his hand, he instantly put the blastic bag in it to prevent him from doing so.

Nice job, kim. Mingyu's subconscious commented.

Wonwoo then lifted his head to look at the bag then up to mingyu, with knitted eyebrows and a confused look, which mingyu swore if the latter didn't stop his heart will burst out in cuteness.