ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

Finally new update...sorry :) i was pretty lazy and quite busy tbh :|

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

»»----- ★ -----««

"Mingyu!" Wonwoo looks so happy, overly excited that he almost rushed over to hug the guy but received a harsh push instead, as he stares at the guy in front, he realizes that mingyu has dyed his hair in red, it looked so
perfect on his tanned skin...a bit too perfect.

[This is how he looked :)][Too perfect to even be a human😔]

[Too perfect to even be a human😔]

"The fuck are you doing?"

Wonwoo snapped back to reality after the taller just snapped at him.

"Mingyu..." Wonwoo said in a lowered soft tone.

The shorter realized that he was being a bit too much, this is their first time meeting each other after what happend and he already is acting like this. As if they were bestfriends years ago and stopped meeting, and this is their first after a while.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm jeon wonwoo by the way, your neighbor-"

Before he could finish his whole sentence and introduction, he got cut off by the Kim Mingyu guy.

"Who cares who the fuck you are, cause i don't."

Wonwoo was frozen on his words. 'This is Mingyu right?' This is odd... Mingyu was NOT this aggressive when they first met in their past life, and he never was...Well, besides that argument that they had, where to be honest, he had the right to be mad and aggressive.

'I'm sure this is the Kim Mingyu i know, the 'was' my past lover'

...tall, big buffed and well built body, tanned skin...the only new things where his Red attractive hair an dark glasses that he was wearing.

[I Couldn't find a pic of him with red hair a dark glasses :(]