ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

(Red cheeks? Wth?)
___

"Ayo wonwoo! Why so sad?"

It was Soonyoung and Jeonghan, they were always together so it's no surprise to Wonwoo. Seing the two guys coming towards him, wonwoo tried to hide his soulless eyes.

"It's nothing hoshi..."

Hoshi was the new nickname Soonyoung gave to himself and told the other two to call him by that, from now on.

"Eh? Really? But you seem so-"

"Jeon Wonwoo."

Jeonghan had to stop mid-sentence when a voice called out for wonwoo.

"Yes, Mr.lee?"

"The boss wants to see you at his office."

Lee jihoon said with basically no emotion showing on his face.

Wonwoo got up and bowed to jeonghan and 'hoshi'.

"We'll talk later guys."

"Uh, yeah yeah don't worry."

Jeonghan said with his lips curling up to a smile, making wonwoo think if he's really an angel.

Following Lee Jihoon, the guy noticed wonwoo's odd behavior.

"If you keep that funeral looking face up to Seungcheol, he'll do anything to ask you what's wrong."

"Ah...s-sorry Lee-"

"Just call me (baby lol) Jihoon, since you're Seungcheol's friend."

"Ah..ok."

They entered the elevator.

"If you want to talk ahout what's bothering you, just know I'm a good listener."

Wonwoo smiles a bit.

"Thanks lee- i mean jihoon."

"Wonwoo-yah!"

Seungcheol happily greeted the younger. Jihoon just got back to his icy face expression and sat on the couch.

"Why did you want to see me hyung?"

"Ah, about that, today is our first day after i signed a contract with a famous producer. He's amazing,  he can sing, rap and produce songs. We'll record a song for him and you will be the one doing it."

"Ah okay, when can i start?"

Seungcheol looked down at his watch.

"He will be arriving in just 20 minutes or so. You can wait for him at the studio."

Wonwoo noded, and bowed as he left the office.

'Agh...i can't atop thinking about mingyuie. I haven't seen him since yesterday...i miss him...'

Wonwoo let himself fall on the arm chair in the recording studio. He adjusted some volume buttons, setting up for the recording.

Twenty minutes have passed, and someone finnaly knocked on the door.