ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━๑

Saying goodbye to seokmin, mingyu headed back home by himself.

Thinking of what to have for dinner.

''Uh! Mingyu-yah"

Stoped on his track. Mingyu turns to his left to see the one who just called his name.

"Wonwoo hyung?"

Mingyu wanted to hide himself from the embarrassment. The older was standing across the street waving excitedly at him like a child.

Wonwoo waited for the trafic light to turn red so he can run over to 'his' cute dongsaeng.

"Hyung, you look like a child."

Mingyu said, mentally face palming himself.

"I missed you. I didn't expect to see you outhere, gyu!"

"Don't say such thing..."
Mingyu said trying to hide his flustered voice.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm heading home. You must have just finished work?"

Wonwoo nodded in response.

"Actually i was about to go grocery shopping. I'm planning to have some kimchi jjigae, but i have to search for the ingredients and the recipe first." Wonwoo explained.

"You don't know how to make it, yet you still want to eat it?" Mingyu said in a judging tone, raising an eyebrow at the older.

"I was just craving it..." wonwoo said, scratching his head, looking down at their feet. But suddenly, he seems to remember something.

"Ah! Mingyu! Can you make kimchi jjigae?" Wonwoo asked, while knowing the answer of his question, since he knew mingyu, and in his past life, mingyu used to make him one of the best kimchi jjigae ever. But he didn't want to make it suspicious so he just asked as if he didn't know anything.

"Huh? Well...yeah i can. But-''

"Okay! Let's go!"

"Wait! Huh-"

Wonwoo grabed Mingyu's hand, and pulled him to the opposite way of their appartment.

"Y-yah! Where are we-?

"We're going to the supermarket! We'll but the kimchi jjigae ingredients, make it, and eat it together! okay?"

It was so sudden when mingyu started to feel his heart race rise, and his cheeks get hot when the older tightened his grip on his hand. Wonwoo's hand was so much smaller than Mingyu's, it was actually cute- 'CUTE? Ew no! Stop it Mingyu'

10 minutes has passed, and Mingyu found himself leaning lightly on the shopping cart, staring at the guy acting like like a kid infront of him.

"Are these all the ingredients?"

"So you really think i wasted all my time to write down the ingredients just to miss something?"

Wonwoo chuckled at the younger's silliness.

Mingyu pushed the cart as wonwoo quickly grabbed the ingredients.

"This is so fun" Mingyu's face started burning again as wonwoo gave out a big smile.

Wonwoo quickly turned his attention to the ramen, not paying attention to mingyu who he just left in a flustered mess, with just his cute smile.

"Ramen..." wonwoo looked at the shelf of ramen packs, but found his favorite one in the top shelf.