Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

"Shut up"

"Stop yelling! Why are you always yelling!? you're so fucking annoying"

The short guy loudly raised his voice at the taller with light brown hair.

"Jeon wonwoo! Don't you say that I'm annoying! You're just staying at home all day with your lazy ass while I'm over there working my ass off"

"What do you expect from a gamer like me?! Kim Mingyu, to be honest, your income that your 'hard-working ass' works in month can't even compare to the amount of money i make from a small livestream"

"You-"

Mingyu got so mad at what Wonwoo had said, he tried his best to work and pay the rent for both of them and this is what he gets back from 3 years of working on his own, coming late every night, doesn't even receive a 'how was your day' or 'babe are you tired?'... This is how his life has been for the past 3 years, and he has had enough.

Wonwoo flinched a bit as he heard a loud bang of the front door being slamed. Mingyu had left.

'Was i being too excessive...?' Wonwoo mumbled as he banged his head on his hand, hard. 'Fuck!'

He ran out to find Mingyu, he was being too much, he admitted. Mingyu didn't deserve those words, at all.

"Mingyu! Where are you!? I'm sorry i said that! Please come back!"

Wonwoo yelled, it's almost midnight already, its pitch black outside and Mingyu is nowhere to be seen.

"Mingyu-ah!"

Wonwoo finally saw his lover, standing in the dark crying.

"Mingyu..."

Wonwoo felt like his eyes went blind, his ears went deaf and his whole body just felt numb. Right in front of his very eyes, His boyfriend, who has been with him for a 3 years relationship is lying there, in a pool of his own blood, his light brown silky hair soaked in red color, his lifeless eyes staring at Wonwoo's horrified face as he mumbles the name

"Won...woo..."

In panic, Wonwoo called the ambulance, barely making out any word to the other line.

The siren sound just kept on ringing in wonwoo's head. Mingyu's hand kept getting colder the longer he was holding onto it.

The doctor and the nurses had to use force to keep him out of the emergency room, he was crying a lot.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...please, Mingyu, babe...don't leave me...please..."

Wonwoo said, gripping tightly on his hair out of stress and fear of losing his lover.

After about an hour, Wonwoo received some shocking news from the doctor. Mingyu has passed away due to brain injury and so many other parts of body's destruction.
Wonwoo was basically a mess, he was losing his mind. Just kept on crying and running to nowhere. 'This is not true...this is just a bad nightmare right? Mingyu is still at home waiting for me with his sunshining puppy smile showing his beautiful canines right? Right...that must be it!'

Smiling in his mess, Wonwoo bursted open the door of his house expecting Mingyu to be on the sofa, sleeping since he worked so hard and deserves a better boyfriend who can take care of him and give him all the love that he needs. But sadly, all he saw was the mess of the broken furniture after their fight. Just about 3 hours ago, Mingyu was here.
The way he smiled, his whining and bickering with Wonwoo, he has already missed them all.

"What have i done...?! What is this!?Mingyu is this a nightmare...!? Please tell me it's not true... Mingyu...I'M AN IDIOT!...I'M A JERK!...I'M A BASTARD! I'M A GOOD FOR NOTHING BOYFRIEND! Mingyu, you can call me all names just, please...come back...don't leave me!"

He screamed, cried all night.

It didn't stop there, he started to starve himself, since cooking reminded him of Mingyu and his pouty voice telling him that he cut himself, or broke a glass, since he was so clumsy. Drinking reminded him of that one time the younger made him the best smoothie he had eved had in his life. Litterally everything reminded of the name 'Kim Mingyu'.

"Why am i still living in this worthless life? I don't deserve this...Mingyu-ah...I'm coming to meet you... please wait for me."

The next thing people know is, a police report of a young man, who hang himself in his own apartment out of the guilt of his former boyfriend's death.

Wonwoo saw nothing but darkness, he's dead right? Is this the after life? Suddenly, he heard a voice, echo in his head.

"Since you young man, died out of guilt, let me know your wish"

"My wish?"

The black haired guy also known as Jeon Wonwoo, questioned.

"Everyone has a wish of something on their previous life, if your wish and your mind are strong enough, you might fulfill the desire life of yours"

Wonwoo's eyes were shinning, tears started rolling down his pale cheeks. The chappy dried lips slightly opened, breathlessly trying to speak up.

"My wish...Mingyu-ah...if we were reborn...i wish for us to become a couple again."

💕 💕
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆》
💕 💕《♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆》
💕 💕 《♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆》

A/n: hi, this is the first ff i ever wrote i hope u like it, pls share it, also if theres any mistakes pls correct me, english isnt my mother language so yeah. 🤎🪐
And for the next chapter, i will try to upload it after a day or two.
//////////
Also today 17/7/2020 is Wonwoo's birthdayyy, heres a small lil gif of him 💕💫

♡//////////♡Also today ☆17/7/2020☆ is Wonwoo's birthdayyy, heres a small lil gif of him 💕💫

🐱❤

╔═.✵.═══

957 words

════.✵.═╝