ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

*knock* *knock*

Wonwoo knocks, patiently with excitement filling his mind, waiting for Mingyu to open the door.

He smiles at himself as he heard a low sound of steps and talking approach the door getting more and more loud and obvious but all that excitement and happiness suddenly vanished after he realized that the voice didn't belong to Mingyu.

"I do everything in this damn house!"

"Shup up and hurry back in here!"

Wonwoo stares at the guy who argued with mingyu.

"Hello? How can i help you?"

Wonwoo found himself hard to explain, he wanted to meet Mingyu, but instead got to see this unknown guy in his house.

"I...uh um...these...letters..."

"Hm?"

The guy glances at the letters in Wonwoo's hands, which have Mingyu's name on them.

"Oh, you're taking the letters up here for Mingyu? What a nice guys, thank you very much. I'll take them."

The guy turns back around but stops when Wonwoo opens his mouth.

"But i..."

The guy raises his eye brow at wonwoo.

"Hm...ah~ so you wanted to meet Mingyu? Let me guess...you're the guy next door, no?"

Wonwoo nodded. Did Mingyu mention this guy about him? He feels happy in a way, but...but who's this guy anyway?
Wait! There's no way he's-

"Oh wow you're hot."

"Thanks..."

Wonwoo stares at the shameless guy blankly.

"Um, am i aloud to ask what's your name, and who are you?"

Wonwoo says in cold tone.

"Oh yeah, i forgot. I am Lee Seokmin, Mingyu's bestfriend. U don't have the need to feel jealous, haha~"

"Yeah...sure."

Wonwoo felt relieved, and handed Seokmin the letters.

"Just to warn you, Mingyu is a grumpy ass bitch so be careful of your actions when trying to approach him."

"Yeah, i see...[a/n: the vision-omg sorry], thank you for your advice."

"Bitch shut the damn door!it's cold in here!"

Their smiles crooked as Mingyu's voice echoed from the inside.

"Why is he cold? Doesn't he have a heater?"

"Bitch spilled coffee all over it and never got it fixed."

Seokmin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, i think i have to go now or else I'm gonna end up with a broken neck if i keep the door open for the next 20 seconds."

"Okay, goodbye."

"Bye. Goodluck.
Oh and make sure to come visit next time."

°•☆------------------------☆•°

Wonwoo was taking out the trash. He didn't see Mingyu all day. He wondered what's Mingyu's job? The guy is always in his appartment, if he's jobless how can he pay for the food he's eating and survive everyday?