Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

The natural sunlight flashed through the window as the strong gust of wind blew up the curtains and woke the sleeping Mingyu up. He tried covering his face with the grey blanket from the shining bright light but it was no use since his sleep was already messed up due to the uncomfortable couch. As he was about to lift himself up he was already on the ground.

"ah shit..." Mingyu groaned in pain as he tried to lift himself up again with his hand on his back. He felt something against his foot, he turned and saw his foot resting on someone's face pressed against the wooden table.

"wonwoo?!"

Last night's events came crashing back to Mingyu's mind.

It might be hard to believe, but despite the very uncomfortable sleeping position, the wonwoo guy is still sound asleep.

'lil guy was probably exhausted from last night's events'

Mingyu kind of felt bad for his hyung, he got sick and the other had to take care of him, go out in the cold weather and buy him some soup and medecine.
He was still feeling the pain in his head, but it's more subtle now.

"Silly boy likes me that much? He says while eying the older.

Mingyu reaches out to touch Wonwoo's hair and soft cheek until he realizes that he has been smiling the whole time like an idiot. Just then he remembers wonwoo's words of last night. Despite the older being nice to him and all, he can't stop himself to have a wrong feeling about him. "He's a weird guy" he has to admit.

Not to mention the first time they met, Wonwoo called out mingyu's name, without a previous introduction, so how did he know his name? Okay let's say he heard or read his name somewhere, then what about the soup? Not even Seokmin his best friend of 5 years knows that that is his favorite kind of soup, but his neighbor that he just met knows about it?

" Who are you?" Mingyu mumbles under his breath as he caresses Wonwoo's cheek.

Just then Wonwoo started shuffling in his sleep, now sleeping on his stomach and his face facing the side of the pillow. The position made it seem like he had a double chin which mingyu found quite adorable with his pouty pink lips. He had to take a picture of this scene.

Just in time, wonwoo let out a whimper, with eyes slowly opening and the first thing he sees in the morning is mingyu with his cutely messed up hair and his puffy eyes and cheeks, staring at him.

"G-Good morning hyung." Fuck. Mingyu curssed under his breath after stuttering to say the simple word. And Immediately looked away.

"M-Morning.." Wonwoo says as he tries to sit up properly, cracking his neck.

"Be careful with your joint in the morning."Mingyu advised him.

"Ah..it's fine."Wonwoo smiles, cute, and gets up to put his hand on Mingyu's forehead.

"Yah gyu-ya! The fever is gone." Wonwoo happily exclames.

"Hmm. .. thanks to you i guess" the younger says quietly with his hand scratching the back of his neck while looking away"

"What did you say gyu?" Wonwoo asked again as he heard Mingyu mumbled something.

"It's nothing.." he has to stop with that stupid nickname, Mingyu thinks to himself when he feels his face heat up-

Just then, someone knocks on the door.

"Who is here at this time?"

"I have no idea.Can you please go get the door, hyung?" Mingyu demanded and Wonwoo obviously had to obey