Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

A/n: New update! Sorry this chapter will be a bit short, but i think u will like it :) heres a cute pic of meanie, wonwoo sitting in between Mingyu's legs ^^.
For the titles, i really can't figure out some perfect ones, heres this one thats just...trash :)
Also, it will help a lot if you voted and shared this book. Thank you, enjoy this chapter ☺🍒

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

»»----- ★ -----««

"Mingyu-ah"

Wonwoo woke up gasping for air, calling out the younger's name, scratching hard on his neck, till redden it.

"Huh...what...was that a dream? No...i was dead, and so was Mingyu, right!?"

Something clicked on his mind, if he's dead, why is he feeling pain from his nails' stabbing in his neck. Panting, he glanced around the appartment that he's currently in.

"This is...my old appartment!?"

It's the appartment that wonwoo was living in before he even met Mingyu and moved in with the guy.

"What day is it today"

Wonwoo rummaged to find his phone, he checked the time and date. It's exactly 3 years before he met the Kim Mingyu guy.

"I was reborn...no...more like, went back in time...?"

Wonwoo felt so happy yet shaking, he would never think of God giving a person like him a second chance to redo his life, he got very happy. Wonwoo promised himself, he's gonna be better boyfriend and make Mingyu happy, unlike the jerk that he was.

"Hold on...something is wrong..."

Wonwoo looked at his table which should have been filled with computers, cameras, lightings, microphones, filming and editing sets, but no, it was empty, shinning clean. There was nothing but a few papers and a laptop. He figured this is not the exact life he had back then. Wonwoo decided to do some research about himself, and apparently, it looks like he works as an editor for a company called S.Cᵒᵘᵖˢ entertainment. And so far, he hasn't had any info about Mingyu. In their past life, Wonwoo met Mingyu at a convenience store, so it could happen again.

Wonwoo went to his work place out of curiosity. It was fun, his boss, Choi Seungcheol is pretty nice, his assistant Lee jihoon, is a bit cold when giving him the films to edit. His coworkers: Yoon Jeonghan and Kwon Soonyoung, are kinda weird but are fun to talk to, they smile all the time so that's fine, he thought.

His day ended just like that, he visited a nearby convenience store, hoping he will find the younger, but his hopes were just too high, it was just a waste of time.

Wonwoo's life went normally like that for a week. Everyday, his mission had always been finding the love of his life, but the results were always negative, they always came back with the number 0.

Until that one, Saturday night...

Wonwoo was just chilling on his sofa, until he heard some rather... odd noises.

*AH~...AH~...faster! YES~! DADDY-AH!*

"What in the actuall ass!?"

Wonwoo was gone speachless of the amount of moaning he was hearing.

"Its like echoing...? Some fucker watching porn!? Without headphones!? What the fuck?!".

After pressing his ear against the wall, he was sure that the voices are coming from the neighbor right next to him.

"Ah~... for real man~..."

He sighed.
Hating to do this, but the black haired guy, also known as Wonwoo, just had to go up to the neighbor next door.

*knock knock*

He knocked, gently...no answer.
(stan ateez...okay bye)

*knock knock knock *
(

Stan twice too)

He started knocking harder, still no answer...
Wonwoo got pissed. Losing his patience, he started knocking aggressively this time. Finally hearing foot steps of someone getting closer to the door, the dark haired guy crossed his arms ready to scold this rude neighbor of his. The door swung open, wonwoo started ranting not paying attention to the guy in front of him:

"Excuse me! But you're watching porn too loud, i could clearly hear it from my apartment! I suggest you to either turn down the volume or-"

"Who the fuck are you?"

Wonwoo got stunned by the sudden deep and sharp voice, looking up, his eyes widen as he recognized the familiar face.

"M-MINGYU!!??"

»»----- ★ -----««

Sorry to to cut u guys off there
Now that i have finished this chapter, it's 2:02 am at my place, for the next chapter... i will try to update for about 2
days or so, pls if u find any mistakes in my writing, dont be afraid of correcting me.
A

Also i feel like I'm going too fast, no?
If its too fast u can just tell me in the comments <3

Heres a lil pic of meanie, wishing u a good night/ afternoon/ morning ☺💗

The looks guys, the looks they give to each other sksksjvdydhsihsb, they look so in love 😔❤✊🏻Dayum *in mork's voice*

Edit: pledis just announced that seungkwan got injured in his ankle during practice🥺💔 let's hope that he gets better
#getwellsoonseungkwan

🐱❤🐶

╔═.✵.═══

858 Words

═══.✵.═╝