ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

✩。:*•.──── ❁ ❁ ────.•*:。✩

It was a gloomy Sunday, when wonwoo found himself letting his mind fly around the appartment, the plant decoration on the wall dangling as the strong wind blows in throught the place's sliding door.

Rain started to pour, heard the slight sound of water hitting the glass window, wonwoo got up to take the laundry, and by that, he means a couple black jeans, black and white full sleeve shirts and sweaters, and underwears.

"I never thought living by my own can be this miserable,*sights* i miss you, Mingyu-yah..."

Thinking of Mingyu, isn't he living next to him? Yes. But it's really rare for the two to meet each other.

Mingyu is always in his appartment, like, always...

The smell of rain and a few droplets of rain fell on wonwoo's face and slid down to his jaw, as he approaches the balcony. He doesn't mind, infact, thanks to rain, was when wonwoo and mingyu first met, both forgot their umbrellas and the convenience store was the nearest place.

Inhales the fresh air, a sudden smell caused him to frown and cough slightly. Turns to his left, wonwoo sees the one he has been waiting to meet for such a long time.

The messy red haired guy lying flat down, covering the guy's eyes some thick glasses.
He's wearing a rather thin long sleeved shirt with some shorts. He seemed very...relaxed...

"You're smoking?!" Wonwoo opens his mouth after he caught himself staring for too long. Mingyu heared it, slowly turns his head to face wonwoo.

"What does this seem like to you" takes in the smoke from the cigarette, inhales it, then exhales it, showing a grey smoke.

Mingyu then turned his eyes towards the dark electrified clouds.

"Um...you should know that smoking isn't any good for you-"

"So as minding other people's business."

Wonwoo was left speechless.
He tried again...

"No, i mean it will affect badly on your health and body-"

"And so as my foot up your ass if you don't shut up"

Mingyu angrily put out the lighting cigarette with his foot then head back inside.

"One more thing, talking to people with underwear in hands is not a way to go."

Wonwoo quickly hides the piece of cloth in his hand, embarrassed, pissed,but mostly sad and dissapointed in himself.

"This mingyu is so hard to get..."

°•☆--------------☆•°