12: Alolan Family

Hello my fellow readers!!! This is the third chapter for my comeback from the hiatus. Thank you staying with me till now. I really love you guys ≧ω≦ Lets start with the story!!!

I accidentally deleted my Pokémon album so I had to find new ones. Enjoy!!!

(Summer is coming ☀️🌻🌄~)

Professor Kukui's POV
Goh said "You know Ash, the first time I met you, I really thought you have siblings, specifically younger ones considering your big-hearted personality."

Ash chuckles explaining "My Pokémon are my siblings."

Goh nodded smiling "Yeah, you're right. I feel the same way."

My daughter started to shuffle. I presumed she wanted to get down. I looked at Ash with a gaze saying "She wants to go down."

I was surprised when Lei protested softly when she was lowered to the ground. Ash had some trouble trying to hold her while she flailed her body. Goh had come in to support saying "Ash, be careful. She's akin to a baby Pokémon. I'll help you hold her up." My characters are resembling my family's everyday life with my niece. I'm sorry if I keep interrupting your reading but I needed to write this here. So when my niece is being carried, she wants to be carried for long periods of time. How long do you ask? 3 hours is the maximum. This author/aunt is a stick and the heaviest she can carry is 10 kilograms. I can only carry my niece for 30 minutes before I'll put her down. And then she protests. Although, she's more violent than Lei here. (๑•﹏•)

Success came right after. Ash was now holding Lei facing her from the front. (I only learned how to do this recently.)

Ash laughs as my precious flower happily slapped both Ash's cheeks with Z-birthmarks. A voice I fell in love with fondly scolded "Don't do that, Lei. (Used another Pokémon Journeys scene.)

I turned my head seeing my beloved wife stand beside me taking off her apron. She gave me a kiss on the cheek which I reacted with embarrassment. She commented "It seems you're bonding well with Lei, Big Brother Ash."

My other son, Goh, seconded "He really likes his new title." He playfully elbowed Ash. Ash bashfully laughs then smiling blissfully. My wife put both hands on her hips announcing "Perfect timing lunch is done. Its already noon so why don't we go eat!"

Ash's eyes glittered his hunger not hidden. Goh lightly blushes scratching the back of his head saying "Thank you for the offer, Professor."

"You are very welcome!" My wife grinned. She went near Ash holding out her arms welcoming our baby convincing "Come here Lei. Big Brothers have to eat."