3: Home Sweet Home

Back to what Delia said
"Honey, why did you come home? Did something happen at the lab?"

Hey there fellow readers! A lot of thanks for reading this. It's already Chapter 3 and you're still with me. Thank you so much! Well now I give you Chapter 3. (In the Striaton Gym located in the Unova region..... Cilan was done making sandwiches. He served it up on a plate and went to the table where the order was placed. He gracefully placed the plate on the table. Cilan smiled charmingly at his customers and said "Enjoy!!!"😁😁😁)

Thank you for following me ARandomPokemonfan. Thank you for a total of 172 reads and a total of 13 votes. I never expected for people to love this at all. Arigatou Gozaimasu 😀😀😘

Ash's POV
I answered my mother's questions "Mom, don't worry, nothing happened in the lab. I came home because I'm gonna pack my stuff because Goh and I are going to Alola."

My mom sighed in relief cause before, she looked at me intensely which made me a little stiff.

"You made me tense up there Ash." She said with a voice full of relief. "Ash, you're so lucky to go to Alola." My mom said playfully then she gracefully picked up a cookie and ate it.

After eating the cookie, she continued speaking "So did you bring Mimey with you?" I nodded with a smile and I got Mr. Mime's pokeball out of my pocket and I handed it to her.

Delia's POV
I laid out my hand in front of Ash so that I can receive Mimey's pokeball. After I received Mimey's pokeball, I let Mimey out of it's pokeball.

"Hello Mimey!" I welcomed him with a hug and Mr. Mime hugged me back.

Mimey chirped "Mr. Mime Mime, Mime Mr. Mime?(Hey Delia, how are you?)"

I answered "I may not understand you but welcome back!"

Mimey saw the cookies on the table and grabbed one cookie from the plate. Mimey ate it and I suddenly remembered something and asked Ash "Ash dear, do you remember the weekly calls we get from Professor Kukui and Professor Burnet?"

My son nodded at me and answered "What about it mom?"

I spoke "Well you see here son, after you became one of Professor Cerise's researchers, weekly calls stopped coming. Then yesterday, they suddenly called and said they were sorry for not calling us for a while now. Do you know why they haven't called us?"

Ash's POV
I listened to my mom's words and after she talked, I thought 'Maybe something bad must've happened! That scares me so much😰!!! I hope it's not what I'm thinking about.' I gathered up all my courage and asked nervously "W-Why?"

My mom smiled at me and said "Ash, I see it in your face. Don't worry, nothing bad happened. In fact, I have good news." I was relieved and curious at the same time of what this good news is.

My mom continued "The reason why they haven't called for a while because they were busy taking care of their baby. You see son, Professor Burnet gave birth on the day we went to Professor Cerise's lab opening." (Actually, I don't know when Professor Burnet gave birth but I do know her baby was revealed on Pokemon Journeys Episode 37. Here's a picture..... KAWAII!!!☺☺☺)

 KAWAII!!!☺☺☺)