8: Conversing with Family Part 2

Day 1.3: Conversing With Family 2

Hi every fellow reader!!! Thanks so much for reading this. We've come so far and you're still with me. I'm really grateful you're still with me. Thanks so much for waiting. Now I give you Chapter 8. (Somewhere in Sinnoh..... Dawn gracefully entered the battlefield in a cute dress throwing pokeballs in the air saying "Piplup, Buneary, Charm up!" The Pokemons came out in style using moves to beautify their grand entrance. Dawn thought 'It's time to take more steps towards my dream. Audience, Please Enjoy~)

Thanks for following me Ice_0987 and alannafalcao. I thank you so much for 1100 reads. I never thought I'd reach this far. Thanks a lot for a total of 47 votes. I gratefully thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'm sorry for thanking these people late. I'm really, really, really sorry. Thanks so much for adding this work to your reading lists Kitsune949, Aliclyla, user26110570,ExtremeFootball, NanaNella32, @PKMNMasterRed12, @chrismartinlaijin, and nicolegamer678. I'm really grateful and I'm really sorry for thanking you this late.

Goh's POV
I listened to Ash who continued speaking "So we went back to Galar to witness the World Coronation Series Battle between Leon, the unbeatable Champion and Lance, Champion of Johto and a member of the Elite Four of Kanto." (I will be honest.....I'm really sorry if I disappointed you but I only watched Pokemon Black and White, Pokemon XY and XYZ, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Pokemon Twilight Wings, a few Pokemon Movies and the currently ongoing Pokemon Journeys. I'm really sorry for not knowing about Ash's previous adventures. Please forgive me. I only searched in Google which region Lance is a Champion. Again, I'm sorry.)

"After the battle, the whole stadium shook because of a random Pokemon that was rampaging because of Dynamax. Goh and I tried to fight the Dynamaxed Pokemon but failed because it gained an overwhelming boost of power through Dynamaxing. The Dynamaxed Pokemon used a move and the ground cracked where Pikachu was on. There was a red light and surprisingly Pikachu Gigantamaxed. I instructed Pikachu to use Quick Attack and Iron Tail. It worked but I didn't know anything about Dynamax moves yet. Suddenly, I heard Leon instruct me to let Pikachu use G-Max Volt Crash and it worked! The Dynamax Pokemon and Pikachu went back to their respective original form. I was so psyched in seeing the legendary Leon that I asked him for a battle. Leon agreed and the next day we battled. Leon won and I vowed to myself and told Leon that I will make myself stronger to challenge him again. Then, Leon gave me the Dynamax band that I lent from Leon to use in the battle. I was happy, thankful, and determined at the same time." Ash said and he raised his right arm to show his right wrist where the Dynamax band recided. My research partner said with a cheeky smile "So that is the history of my Dynamax band."

The Alolan Professors had delighted faces. I said "Now it's my turn to tell one of the adventures Ash and I went through. Ahem, after that, Ash and I went to Unova because there was a temple discovered in a barren desert. We had trouble before finding some treasure. First, there were lots of traps. If I say lots then tere were really lots of traps." I saw Ash nod and then change his face to a scared one.

I thought 'Ash must've remembered what happened with the traps. They were so scary.' I felt shivers down my spine remembering what happened inside the temple. I continued "Second, there were Cofagrigus which can trap you inside their bodies and turn you into a mummy. Luckily, there was a Professional Adventurer with us because the Adventurer noticed that there was someone trapped in of the Cofagrigus."