14: I Got More Pokemon!

Good day everyone ╰(*'︶'*)╯ I'm back \(^o^)/ I'm sorry for being in a slump from everyday happenings. I'm glad because of your words of comfort. Here's another chapter ⊂(・▽・⊂)

I want to thank these fellow people for following me; Ka1ya_P0tAto, JetMan615, ilovedragon123, zoejackson1130, GABRIELEFR6, NutellaMilk7, QuackyBless, ShadowCat2258, mxxnjellyy_, starchaserr_, Josh55-the-dragon, UwUmeansrailme, Aurora-floral, 8A23...

I want to thank these fellow people for following me; Ka1ya_P0tAto, JetMan615, ilovedragon123, zoejackson1130, GABRIELEFR6, NutellaMilk7, QuackyBless, ShadowCat2258, mxxnjellyy_, starchaserr_, Josh55-the-dragon, UwUmeansrailme, Aurora-floral, 8A23NikilThanali, Sowft_Pwincesa, SillyLuckyDucky, pearlshipping_fan, and DoriDoriChan . I also want to thank you fellow readers for 11,600 reads and 189 votes. I'm so grateful and at the same time shocked. (((;ꏿ_ꏿ;))) Anyways, thank you once again for checking this out. TvT

Goh's POV
I walked in peace the sound of waves completely calming me. I didn't enjoy the peace for long for I heard Ash say in his perfect female voice "Why do I have to wear this again?"

I replied "You're a Champion here Ash. We'll most likely get noticed by the people and because, well, you're popular." I said with a few pauses.

"I should've worn something else. The heels are so uncomfortable." Ashley complained.

"You're the one who agreed to this whole thing." I patted her back as an act of comfort.

"Guess you're right." Ash sighed. Pikachu, who was on the ground, shook his head.

I changed the mood "So, Ash, lets go get me some Pokemon! I want to complete my Alola Dex." I grinned.