4: Choosing The Perfect Outfit

Back to what Goh was thinking
'What outfit would fit Ash?'

Hello fellow readers! A lot of thanks for reading this. It's Chapter 4 and you're still with me. Thank you so much! Well now I give you Chapter 4. (Somewhere in Kalos, Clemont was finalizing his proposal because he will present an idea to the campus where he studied Electric-type Pokemon. All people needed in listening to Clemont's proposal arrived. Clemont was very nervous at the moment but he remembered Ash's advice 'Just go for it!' Clemont inhaled a lot of air and said "Clemontic Gear, On! Welcome everyone, Enjoy!!!)

Thank you for following me haikyuu_bananafish. I'm very grateful for a total of 238 reads and a total of 18 votes. If you're wondering why I do the "Somewhere in _____, blah blah blah." Do you notice that it always ends with "Enjoy"? It's actually my way of saying to enjoy my story. If you get it, Thank you so much. If you don't get it, it's super duper okay. Now that I think about it, I kinda don't get it myself. But I'm gonna keep doing it. Thank you so much💓💓💓.Let's get on with the story.

Goh's POV
I looked around and saw all kinds of fashionable clothes and shoes. There's lots of wigs and accessories. I summarized Ash's disguise.....A black and white themed disguise. But haven't decided on a specific disguise. Firstly, I went to the women's wig department. I was flabbergasted to see all kinds of wigs.

I was looking around trying to find the perfect wig. I decided on a waist-long, wavy, and black wig with brown highlights. I thought "It is too entertaining to see Ash dolled up."

This time I laughed loudly but no one paid attention to me. But something happened that I should've expected from the start, Salesladies. A saleslady came up to me and asked "Hello there! Not meaning to be rude but this is the women's wig section. What do you need a girl's wig for?"

I lied "Ummm, I was sent on an errand. My sister wanted to buy a wig because she wanted to practice with hair. You see here, my sister wants to be a hairdresser but she's at home with a fever. So I volunteered to buy it for her." I smiled and pretended to look concerned.

The saleslady said "You're a very nice brother. I hope your sister gets well soon."

The saleslady smiled at me and went to do other work." I screamed inside my thoughts 'I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SISTER!!!'

I sighed and mumbled so no one can hear me "Well at least I pulled of a decent and believable lie."

I carried the wig and proceeded to go to the dress section. I can't decide on a black sleeveless dress or a long-sleeved white dress with black polka dots. I decided on my second option and again I was approached by a saleslady and asked "Hello young man! By any chance, is that a gift for your girlfriend?"

I blushed scarlet and denied "No, of course not! This is just for a friend of mine because she's preparing a dance project with her Pokemon. She asked me to buy a black and white colored dress. She wanted to match with her Pokemon who is a Gothita."

"