6: I'm Back, Alola

Day 1: Arrival

Hello my dear fellow readers!!! Everyday, I feel grateful that you are reading this. I love you all so much. Now I give you Chapter 6. (Somewhere in Kanto..... Nami and Milotic entered a small pool to prepare their small swimming performance for her friends. She took a deep breath and said..... "Enjoy!") Please refer to Pokemon Journeys Episode 31.

Thank you for new followers such as spiderplushy2003, megaorinafitri, fallen_soldier_evie, iammyownknight, and IDHEMFCN. I appreciate the total of 438 reads and a total of 31 votes. Thank you so much for your unending support.☺️☺️☺️

Goh's POV
I slept peacefully until someone nudged me. I opened my eyes to see Raboot pointing towards the window. I rubbed my eyes to adjust from the brightness of the light. After I got used to the brightness, I carefully leaned over towards the window so that I will not disturb Ash who is sleeping. What awaited me was the slowly illuminated, beautiful island of Melemele. My eyes were glistening at the sight. After watching the breathtaking view, I sat down properly to make myself comfortable. I thought 'Alola is a really beautiful region.'

It was quiet until I heard Ash groaning and I turned to look at Ash. I saw Ash stretching and saying in his original voice "Good morning....."

Ash yawned and I reminded him while whispering "Ash, girl voice please."

Ash said with his strangely girly angelic voice "Oh right! Sorry about that." I gave a thumbs up as a sign of approval.

Ash's/Ashley's POV
I feel Pikachu waking up from his deep slumber and Pikachu stretched while yelping "Pika~(Tired~)"

I chuckled and then the pilot announced "Attention all passengers, Alola! In 20 minutes, you will be arriving in one of the beautiful islands of Alola, Melemele."

I excitedly looked at Goh and said in my girl voice "Ready for an adventure Goh?"

Goh excitedly looked atme and said "You bet I am!" We may or may not impatiently waited for the plane to land. (Can't you wait! I can't write this story quick enough to catch up with your excitement you know?)

After an eternity.....I mean 20 minutes, the plane landed and I excitedly wanted to shout "Ash Ketchum is back in Alola!" but Goh didn't let me because a girl mustn't shout. (Everybody is allowed to shout, Ash is not allowed because of the story.)

I sighed and thought 'There's too much stuff I'm not allowed to do. Why?! But at least the look on the Professors face when they find out the girl knocking on their door is me is worth it.'

Goh's POV
We slowly walked out from the plane and my stomach started rumbling. Ash's stomach was also rumbling. Ash said in his girly voice "Goh, I'm starving. Let's eat breakfast! How about malasadas with juice?" (You know, I thought malasadas were Bavarians. I ate one just recently, of course with strawberry jam as filling UwU)

 I ate one just recently, of course with strawberry jam as filling UwU)