1: We're Going to Alola!

Hello readers!!! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o Thank you for checking this out. :)

This is the start of my version of Pokemon Journeys Episode 37.

Ash's POV
"Riolu! use Vacuum Wave! Pikachu! dodge it!" I commanded my Pokémon. Sorry I am not good writing Pokemon battles so let's just skip the training part.

Sometime after training, I went to the bedroom I shared with my best friend, Goh. I opened the door to find scattered books everywhere and an my excited friend flipping through the pages of a book.

Goh's POV
"Woah! I never knew there's so much Pokémon. There are even regional variants!" I exclaimed in a happy manner.

Suddenly, Ash interrupted asking "Hey Goh, what are you reading?"

I looked up answering my curious research partner "I was reading some books about Pokémons from other regions. Then, I came across this book which is about Alolan Pokemon!" I was very much in a good mood.

Ash's POV
"That's amazing Goh! You know what? I went to Alola before I met you. Why not go with me this time?" I flashed a toothy smile.

Goh looked at me with a dumbfounded expression yelling "YOU WENT TO ALOLA?!!?!"

I responded smiling "Yeah! And this time, I'll bring you with me."

Goh still held the dumbfounded expression asking "We're.....going?"

I quickly nodded. Goh pointed his finger to himself then to me asking one more question "Me.....and you?"

I happily nodded once more. Goh then stood up and with glitters in his eyes, he proclaimed in a lively voice "I'LL GO! I'LL DEFINITELY GO! My name is Goh and I'll definitely go."

I laughed at my friend's joke. I continued "Well then, I have to go to Professor Cerise, ask for permission, and we'll be set for a one week stay." I walked out leaving a confused Goh.

Goh's POV
I took in the information. 'One week?!' I was stunned.

I voiced out the thought "ASH!!! One week?!" I went after him and shouted "ASH!!! WE CAN'T STAY IN ALOLA FOR ONE WEEK!!!" I ran catching up to him. "We will be in-charge of more investigations! Ash! Are you even listening?!!" I exclaimed with an exasperated tone.

In my mind 'He is not listening at all!'

We went in the main room seeing Professor Cerise. The Professor greets "Good afternoon Ash and Goh. What brings you here?" Assistants Ren and Chrysa gave us a wave.

I silently waved as Ash gave a quick greeting followed by requesting permission to go and stay in Alola for a duration of one week.

In my mind 'He's too direct about this.' I gave Professor Cerise an awkward smile.

Professor Cerise's POV
"Of course Ash! That's a great suggestion! I haven't really thought about the Alola region. This is a good opportunity to do research!" I happily agreed to a request that will benefit Pokemon research and the world.

I added "I have conditions. First, have fun. Second, observe your surroundings and take in all sorts of information. From Pokémon to landscapes to events. Last, I'll give this to Ash, don't.be.reckless." I reminded the boy who I took note to watch because he always coincidentally get into all sorts of trouble.

Ash's POV
I laughed bashfully waving a hand in front of my face mentioning "I'm not that reckless Professor."

The Professor smiled fondly at me. I accepted "Conditions gladly accepted Professor. I bet Goh will be excited with so much new information."