9: Conversing with Family Part 3

Day 1.4 Conversing with Family 3

Good day/night reader!!! I'm finally back from my short vacation of writing a one-shot. I also posted a new book in the process. I appreciate you for stopping by. We're on Chapter 9 and you're still with me. Lots of thanks and I love you all so much. Now I give you Chapter 9.

 Now I give you Chapter 9

Enjoy!!!

I deeply appreciate chrismartinlaijin, XxFoxyGamerxXx_UwU, and SatoshiGekkouga7359 for following me. Thank you so much for a total of 1575 reads and a total of 59 votes. I'd love to thank Pokemon_Storytime, Nochu_chimcham, MaddipatiChandravath, Justsimping2009, Mew62497, and fallen_soldier_evie for adding this work to your reading lists. Arigatou!!!

Goh's POV
I continued "It was indeed a beautiful moment but I discovered something."

I paused and saw my partner tense up. I thought 'Should I tell them about that?' Raboot looks at me with determined eyes.

I nodded at my partner and said "In our time in Hoenn, Raboot has been sneaking out when Ash and I are asleep. I was confused and shocked on why Raboot sneaks out every night. I decided to follow Raboot but I lost it halfway through following Raboot. The next day, I told Ash and we stayed awake the next night. Raboot snuck away for the second time and we followed it. We lost Raboot again and we were about to give up when we heard music. We listened carefully to follow the sound and it lead to an abandoned and broken house. I found a hole and poked my eyes into it to see Raboot dancing while we saw a Lombre, some Zigzagoons and Seedots cheering. Suddenly, three Loudreds appeared challenging Raboot to a dance battle to see who can claim the territory with bountiful food and a place to hide. It was great for Raboot at first but Loudred quickly dominated the dance battle with their overbearing music. I decided I will help my buddy and jumped in with Ash following me. We used random old things inside the house to play it like instruments. Quickly, the dance battle was forgotten and excitement took place with every Pokemon dancing to their heart's content. After dancing, Pokemon gathered around Raboot and it gained respect. That's when I realized that Raboot's true nature is to be a leader. So," I felt salty tears in my eyes as I recalled the memory.

Ash's POV
I saw Goh having unshed tears in his eyes. Professor Burnet gave a handkerchief to Goh. Goh gratefully accepted the handkerchief and gently dabbed his eyes to remove the tears. Goh started talking once again "So the next morning, I decided to leave it in Hoenn without telling Raboot. I left it so that it can finally be who it truly is and where it truly belongs. That's what I thought but after I went inside that train, Ash asked me Did you tell Raboot your thoughts and feelings? Did you tell Raboot you were gonna leave him?"