2: Temporary Goodbyes

Hello fellow readers! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧ A lot of thanks for reading this. It's my first book so I'm not good in writing.

Ash's POV
"Goh, you already know I'm up to any challenge I'll either encounter and offered" I said with a determined look on my face. I didn't know why but Goh suddenly laughed. He continued to laugh for a while.

After laughing, he wiped a tear and asked once again "Ash, you sure you up for it?"

"Yeah, of course!!!" I immediately agreed putting a fist on my chest.

'I will not be back down from this.' I thought to myself. Goh interrupted my thoughts with a statement that surprised me.

Goh's POV
"Ash Ketchum, I challenge you to dress up as a girl when we go to Alola!" I stated with a smirk.

'Surely, he'll be shocked for life.' I triumphantly imagined a wide-eyed Ash refusing like his life depended on it.

Ash broke the atmosphere asking with a light laugh "Hey, where's the sleepiness?"

"Gone because I had a brilliant idea. Can't you see how I'll shock you with-" I stopped talking and I realized, Ash was the one who asked.

'With no stuttering or hesitating.....WAAAIIITTT! WHAT?!!?!' I mentally flabbergasted.

'Isn't he supposed to object?!' I continued my train of thought.

I looked at Ash who nonchalantly agrees with a shrug "Sure, I've done.....these kinds of stuff before." The pause came with a face full of embarrassment.

Ash's POV
I was pretty embarrassed. I have never talked to anyone except my mom about this. I sighed because I have to reveal some embarrassing stuff from the past. I mentally curled in to a ball. I told "Goh, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this but I disguised or dressed up as a girl for a few times. In Alola, I made friends and spent a lot of time with them. One of the times was the time we helped Nurse Joy because she was sick that day. As helpers of the Pokémon Center, we had to change into uniforms. I didn't know that there were male uniforms and didn't hesitate to wear.....the girl's uniform. And my female friends caught me.....and gave me a makeover." I blushed from the memory of wearing a short skirt and a blonde wig. (If you remembered the episode, Congratulations!!!🎉🎉🎉 So this from Sun and Moon Series Episode 68. Hey readers, did you think Ash was cute dressed up as a girl because for sure I did😊😊.)

(Ash was too cute so I had to put a picture

(Ash was too cute so I had to put a picture. Enjoy😁😁😁)

Goh's POV
'Ash is definitely the most interesting person I met.' I pondered and was quiet for a while but then I said "If you're up to it, I'll buy the disguise." Ash smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

Edit stops here for now cause I'm tired because I pulled an all-nighter then only slept 4 hours in the morning. Thanks for reading this. :)

I saw Raboot and Sobble cuddling which made my heart melt. I slept beside them with a content smile in my face. (Nighty Night 🌃.....In the morning) I woke up to the sound of an alarm from my Rotomphone. Groggily, I opened my eyes and said in a tired voice "Ash, it's morning....."