The Hunter

Mono's Pov
Me and the kid went in the barn and we climbed on a box and jumped over to an open window I landed and looks up at the open window and I saw the girl looking at me as she was scared to fall. I sticked out my arms and said softly and quietly.

Mono: I'll catch you.

???: .....

Mono: Trust Me.

???:*jumps and felt him catch me.

Mono: *falls back*

Mono's Pov
I catch her and then I fell back holding her in my arms I looked up at then as they looked down at me I blushed and saw how beautiful she was looking down at me. Her lips were close to mine then she had me pinned down the floor with locked eyes and the moment was broken from hearing a disbursing noise. She got off me and told me to be quite. We leaned down and started walking slowly and then we saw a ugly man shining something on the table with a tool. We kept crouching till we haded to push a small door are size. We were able to push it and we went out but the Hunter had heard us and we haded to run. I grabbed her hand and went behind a wooded box bring her to my chest to protect her after he shot the box with his gun we ran off to the other one we hid again and he shot the box again and we ran till we jumped off an edge and hid under it pulling her close to me as I heard cry onto my chest. I heard the hunter and stayed quite clenching my teeth angrily as he walked off the edge he headed to a long field of long grass as he stand we decided to make a move i grabbed her hand slowly head at the hunter's direction as we hid in the grass and walked slowly in it A raven flew away and it made the hunter shine his flashlight at are direction we stayed still with no sudden movements. He then moved his flash somewhere else trying to look for us we started walking slowly again as we reached the end we saw a hole that we need to make run for it.  We made a run for it and slide down the hole.

A/N
Cliffhanger!