Falling In Love

Six's Pov
I was waiting for Mono to come back. I looked back at my leg to see it getting worse tears started to form in my eyes as I thought. What if Mono left me to die and never comes back tears streamed down what if I was slowing him down. I sobbed and I then heard a noise and I thought it was Mono and I wiped my tears away quickly.

Mono: Hey I'm back.

Six: ....

Mono: Is something wrong?

Six: *shakes her head no slowly *

Mono: *knees down to her level* look at me Six.

Six: *did'nt answer*

Mono: ......

Six: *sniff*

Mono: *grabs her chin gently and turns her head and raise her chin up* You were crying weren't you?

Six: I wasn't...

Mono: ....*takes off her hood and saw her tears forming and her eyes a bit puffy and red* hey hey hey..what's wrong. *wipes her tears*

Six: Nothing...

Mono: Six...I want to know..

Six: a-are you gonna leave me behind?...

Mono: what?

Six: Go somewhere where I don't slow you down...

Mono: Six Six Six no no i'm not gonna leave you behind. I'm here to protect you.

Six: But Why?...

Mono: cause I care about you.

Six: *blushes red *

Mono: Now let's get this leg fixed.

Six: Ok...

Mono's Pov
I open the kit and got some cotton and some alcohol and put it on the cotton and I patted it on the wound as I saw Six winced. After that I haded to do the hardest part of all for her.

Mono: Six I need you to be brave for me ok?

Six: w-what are you gonna do?

Mono: I need to put the broken bones back together so it can heal but that mean it will hurt.

Six: I'm scared...*tears falls*

Mono: shh *wipes her tears*I'm here just don't look down,look at me instead ok.

Six: mhm..

Mono: on the count of three....1...............2.................3!!*puts her broken bones back together*

Six: *screams in pain*

Mono: *puts a plastic stick on her knee and wraps a bandage around her leg*

Six: *tears falls*

Mono: shhh its over Six.

Six: *faints *

Mono: *lays her on his chest* rest up you need it.

Mono's Pov
I looked down at her as she passed out I moved her hair to the side and I looked at her blushing. What is this feeling? Is it Love?

A/N
Cute right?