A Little Nightmares Thanksgiving Special!!!

Mono's Pov
I was setting the table as for Six she was looking in the oven looking at the turkey being cooked.

Mono: Six i could use your help setting the table Raincoat Girl and Seven will be here soon!

Six: But Mono I'm hungry!!! Can't I have one small bite of the turkey please!?

Mono: No Six, you know better than to be patient will eat soon as soon as RG and Seven are here.*was placing spoons and and napkins on the table*

Six: But Mono....

Mono: *grabs Six's hand and spins her around and brings her closer to him helding her waist* Just wait beautiful, besides I'm thankful for you being mine~

Six: Oh Mono~ *was about to kiss him and heard the door bell* ?!

Mono: Oh their here!! *let's go of Six and runs to the door and opens it*

RG And Seven: Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Mono: You guys made it!

Seven: We could never miss Thanksgiving!

RG: Specially the Food!

Mono: Well come on in!

Mono's Pov: I guided RG and Seven to the as we all sat down eating the yummy turkey.

Mono: So what are you all thankful for?

Seven: I'm thankful for friends.

Mono: Aww

RG: I'm thankful for living until I died in the another timeliness ☹.

Mono: Wow nice. What about you Six?

Six: I'm thankful for food!!!

Mono: of course you are.😑

RG: What about you Mono?

Mono: What else can I ask for? I have it here..*looks at Six*

Six: hm?

Mono: I'm thankful for having Six with me...

Six: *blushes red* heh..

Mono: Happy Thanksgiving guys..

Seven: You too Mono. You too..

A/N
Happy Thanksgiving Eve guys. I Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, cause I'm Thankful for you guys, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be here now to make this story. Happy Thanksgiving to all!