Kidnapped

Mono's Pov
I was laying on the wall and I felt warmth. I looked down to see Six cuddling me as I blushed red as I said.

Mono: Ahem.

Six: Oh sorry...*gets off*

Mono: we should um keep going

Six: ok....

Mono: *kept walking *

Mono's Pov
We walked a bit further and my feet pressed on a plank and I heard a  creak and saw one bucket coming towards me, I did a cartwheel to doge the bucket I looked at Six.

Mono: Are you hurt?

Six: no.

Mono: good

{Still Mono's Pov }

Mono's Pov
We walked more and my feet stepped on a plank as I doged one of the buckets their were two now. I looked over at Six and she smiled I saw a bucket coming towards her.

Mono: SIX WATCH OUT!!

Six: huh?..

Mono: *runs to her and grabbed her and pinned her to the wall panting*

Six:*looks up at him blushing *

Mono: Six...are you ok?..

Six: yes..

Mono: *hugs her* I nearly lost you...

Six: *hugs back* but I'm ok thanks to you...

Mono: *moves away* y-yea I know*blushes* let's go.

Mono's Pov
We walked more in the hall way we ran into more traps and we heard something making a weird sound. I saw a shadow and I saw a neck and the door closed and we both kept going. We headed more and I then saw a hammer I started to go for it but I saw a locker fall on me as I tried to get out.

Six: Mono!!? *saw the bullies *....

Bullies: *started to grab Six*

Mono: Six!!!?

Six: Mono help me!!!! *hits a bully with her good leg* Mono Help!!!!

Mono: Six!!!!!!!!!!

Bullies: *they take away Six*

Mono: *got out the locker* Six....I will save you....

A/N
I feel like this story is'nt good cause its messed up...