Six's BackStory/ True Colors

A/N
This is the song she sings about her back Story.

Mono's Pov
Me and Six did a few obstacles along the way. As I touched my lips blushing again thinking about the kiss she gave me while I was waking up. I looked at her to see her freezing I started to take off my coat and I went up to her and I put it on her.

Mono: Where this it will keep you warm for awhile, while we find you a coat for you.

Six: o-oh ok...

Six's Pov
Mono gave me his coat and it was warm. His body heat was on it as I cuddled his coat blushing so much that I hugged myself. A few minutes had passed and we were heading to a door as Mono opened it and we both went in as I saw something yellow and I realized it was my raincoat.

Mono: Hey Six look I found you a-

Six: M-My Coat...

Mono: ?....

Six: *takes off Mono's coat and gave it back to him and grab her raincoat and looked at Mono* um do you mind if you turned around?...

Mono: hm? Oh right sorry!*turns around not looking*

Six: *starts to put on her Raincoat * ok you can look now.

Mono: *turns around blushing *

Six: h-How do I look?...

Mono: Beautiful as always.

Six: T-Thank You....

Mono: Hey Six?...

Six: yea?...

Mono: What happened to you what's you backstory?...And what's you relationship with your yellow coat?

Six: I'll tell you but different....

{After Singing}

Six: *looks down*

Mono: oh...i-i did'nt know...

Six: its ok you deserve to know...

Mono: .....

Six: Shall we keep going?...

Mono: Yea let's go...

A/N
Ok to my Discord friends on Rico's discord I'm sorry for not posting sooner I was busy but I did it phew. Again I'm sorry and to wattpad I'm sorry too...