In The Rain With Her

A/N
This video was cute you guys should watch it give this person some 9f the credit and check him out on YouTube!

Mono's Pov
I got out the garbage bin and I held my hands out to catch Six. She jumped into my arms as I looked at her. Holding her by her waist looking into her eyes I felt her grip a bit of my coat as I slowly put her down as I walked into the rain. I looked at Six to see her holding her arms to her elbows she was slowly walking trying to keep up. I looked away as I kept walking, I then felt someone go under part of my coat as I looked under my coat to see Six trying to take shelter under part of my coat.

Mono: is it cold?..

Six: .....

Mono: *looks around* Six look! We can take shelter there! *starts to run to where he pointed*

Six: *did the same*

Mono: It looks dry we can take a break here til the rain stops.*heads in the shelter and sits*

Six: *sits next to him*

Mono: Bett-

Six: A-Achoo!

Mono: Your cold...

Six: *hugs him*

Mono: Ah!!?*looks at her as she lays on his chest freezing *....*starts to take off his coat and wraps it around them*

Six: ?...

Mono:*brings her closer * i'll keep you warm with my body heat.

Six: Mono....

Mono: Shh...rest *kisses her head*

Six: *blushes intensifies * ok...*cuddles him*

Mono: *puts a hand on her head*i'll be here when you wake up...

A/N
AHH! I was fangirling in this chapter!