Monster Six

Mono's Pov
I looked at the person that were larger then me and were wearing a yellow raincoat, until I realized who it was..it was Six but bigger, her beautiful silky hair was covering her face and she had big hands and in front of her and me was her Musicbox.

Mono: S-Six...?

Monster Six: ......

Mono: *walks closer* i-it's me...Mono...

Monster Six: ......

Mono: ...Hey...

Monster Six: *looks up at Mono and moves closer holding her Music Box*

Mono: Oh Six...what happened to you...who did this too you...*looks behind Six and saw a axe and looks back at Six's music box* oh no....*slowly walks behind her and grabs the axe dragging it back to where her music box was. Holds the are ready, ready to hit*.....I'm Sorry...*hits her Music box*

Mono's Pov
After I hit Six's Music Box everything went dark and I was in a dark abyss for one split second until I went back to reality. Seeing stuff starting to crumble and fall as I looked at Six as she grabbed her Music Box. Until I felt my instincts telling me to run. So I stand up and I ran out the door. As I ran I heard Six scream angrily.

Mono: Rule 1: Never Get your girlfriend mad!😓😣

Still Mono's Pov
I kept running with Six following behind I turned left to the same hallway as before. And ran into a door that had a purple light, teleporting me to another hallway as Six came from the hallway I just left as I ran straight as Six got out of the hallway and now she was chasing me behind me as I ran I jumped into a little vent and made it out. I was now in a little living room, I didn't think and ran under a table as Six came in a big gap in the wall as she looked around for me tossing things over. As I catched my breath to catch my air. As Six open the door to leave. After she Left I got out of the table and went to the door. And lead me to another hallway. As I kept walking I looked to my left to see a purple light as I walked over to it and grabbed an axe that was there I started to hit the planks on the door as it made an opening as I went in I saw Six holding her Music box. As I looked at her.

Mono: *mind* This is not my Six....* Six I don't want to fight you!

Monster Six: ....

Mono: .....I'm sorry Six

{5 Minutes Later}

Mono's Pov
After distracting Six to get close to her Music Box , I hit her Music box as everything went black again. I was now again in the dark abyss. As I looked around everything was dark I couldn't see anything.

{ 5 Minutes Later Again}

Still Mono's Pov
After walking around for awhile I saw a door and an axe as I jumped to grab the axe as I pulled it down as it fell. I grabbed it again and I hit the door planks again. As it revealed  another bigger room to see more stuff crumbling and falling and Six was in the middle.

{ After Many Times Going In The Abyss And 1 Battle}

Mono's Pov
After hitting Six's music box, we were both in the ground. I looked at Six as she grabbed her Music Box. I slowly got up I grabbed the axe and slowly walked up to Six as I said " HEY". As she moved her hands away from her Music Box, as I hit Six's Music Box one last time as I fell back hearing Six scream as she slowly started to change as I got up as I watched on what's happening.

Mono: Six?...

Six: *was back to normal * M-Mono?....

Mono: It's me...

Six: *eyes water * MONO!!!*runs to him and hugs him tightly *

Mono: *hugs her back * I here...

Six: .....

A/N
2 more chapters and then this story is done!!! And yes this chapter was longer.