Get Electrified Boy!

Mono's Pov
I thought for a second and I knew what creature made that horrible sound. I looked at the eletrictric water as I made a big jump to the other side of the bathroom and I was now in the living room and I saw a faceless woman looking at the tv. I thought for a second and I knew what I was about to do, I had to do something risky...again. I took out the Tv controller and I turned off the tv turn off as I saw the faceless woman start to move. I then started to run back in the bathroom I jumped over to the bathtub and hid in it. As the faceless woman come in the bathroom but she got eletrictcuted shaking, as the electricity went all over her body as she fell to the ground dead. As I looked at the lifeless body on the floor.

Mono: GET ELECTRIFIED BOY!!!!*does his happy dance*

Author's Pov
Mono got out of the bathtub and headed over to a stoll and started to drag it to the door. He climbed on the stoll and jumped up to pull down the doorknob as the door open leading Mono outside hanging on the doorknob as it was pouring rain.As he was on a cliff. Mono then let go of the doorknob and started to fall as he landed on a bin with trash which broke his fall from getting hurt. Mono then got out of the trash bin and saw faceless people in an alleyway looking at something very bright that could blind Mono's black hole eyes. Mono then sneaked behind them and headed to an open window and went in to see more things in his way to get to his beloved Six.

A/N
Sorry if its short I just wanted to save the other parts for the next chapter later. It might come out today or tomorrow. Not sure but it will. See you guys soon!