The People {Part 2}

Mono's Pov
I made to the other side of the tv to land on the floor on face first I got up and and saw a window and I climbed on it to the other side to see that I was back out side, raining and I was on the roof again, and the no face people were still stuck behind the tall wood fence. While 2 people were looking at the bright screen of the tv, I got down and I head straight to see a tv inside the store but it was off l, so I took out my controller and turned on the tv, as I went back to where their were 2 no faced people. And I turned off the tv and I hid myself as I saw them look back and head to the the other tv inside the store. I got out of my hiding place and I turned on the tv,and climbed up and I put my hands on the tv screen as I went in, as I teleported to the other tv in the store as the no faced people saw me.

Mono: Oh Sh*t...

Me: CUT!!!

{PLEASE STAND BY!}

Me: Mono you do not curse this is a love story based for teens and kids!

Mono: fine!

Me: ACTION!

{ Back to the Story}

Mono's Pov
They started to bang on the door and windows as I ran for dearlife I kept running climbing over tables and windows and one aisle I ran down the aisle as one shelf fell as I saw faced people running after me behind me I saw a TV turned on and I stop and put my hands on the tv screen as I went in getting to the other side before they got me.

Mono: That was too..close..

A/N
The next 2 chapters I'm excited for! Also Merry Christmas guys!!!