The Long Dark

Mono's Pov
I was on a tree checking if the coast was clear I looked around and saw no one I then slide down the tree going in the hole where Six was I looked at her as she slept. She slept like an angel and she was cute I then started to wake her up.

Mono: Six hey wake up...

Six: *groans* what?...

Mono: time to get moving..

Six: Already?...

Mono: Yea it will be easier to go at dark.

Six: .....ok..*tries to stand but felt the pain in her leg* ow!...*trips*

Mono: *catches her* whoa!...your gonna have to stay off that leg...

Six: How?...

Mono: Like this. *picks her up bridal Style *

Six: eep?!

Mono: let's get going.*walks out the whole and looks around  and starts to run a little *

Six's Pov
Mono started to run and I hold on to him and I looked around to see trees dust and dead bodies. It was bothering me cause I hated what was happening now,first the Maw then this. I knew we both have to make a stop to this nightmare. I looked up at Mono looking so brave and calm til we heard something we hid near a shady spot with a tree. We saw a foot and it was the Hunter he was way bigger then us. He had his shotgun in his hand and his lantern he shined it where he saw movement we started to creep slowly walking behind him til Mono made a twig snap and we hid again making the hunter shine his light where he heard the noise. We waited a few minutes and we started to walk again and then we made it to the other side and we both saw a hospital and we started to head in.

A/N
Sorry for not posting guys I had writer's block. But I do have an idea for the next chapter so stay tuned!